• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Rather than insta picking new heroes, we're going to have maybe 2-3 weeks of people playing squishy INT Aghs rushers who don't know how to play them.

It's a brave new world.

shira

Rather than insta picking new heroes, we're going to have maybe 2-3 weeks of people playing squishy INT Aghs rushers who don't know how to play them.

It's a brave new world.

You've never seen first item Bounty Hunter Aghs have you.
Tales from the Trench

I haven't been that deep in the trench since the 00s.
lol

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
You've never seen first item Bounty Hunter Aghs have you.
Tales from the Trench

One day, in a fit of madness, Icefrog is going to put this into his patch notes.

Bounty Hunter
Added Aghanim Effect: Doubles the gold reward from Track.

Ketch

One day, in a fit of madness, Icefrog is going to put this into his patch notes.

Bounty Hunter
Added Aghanim Effect: Doubles the gold reward from Track.

track is permanent until target dies.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Sometimes I like to pretend like I'm a good player or something.
So smoooooooth

Both times I expected you to buy (Glove in first one using quick buy or click on item in bottom), then in second sell a branch -> buy TP -> Cast Edict -> Use Mana boots -> TP out.
Wouldn't have crossed my mind to go for the close Raze.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I'm convinced that you can't have more fun playing Dota than you do while playing Clock.

shira

1oLuaWY.png

nAljA6u.gif

iamblades

What are chances for Purge and Co to actually win in their group? I really-really want them to succed.

Fairly low, I put them at around the 5th best team in the SEA group.

After Scythe, Orange, MITH and Mineski probably.

I think Zephyr could beat any one of those teams a couple of times though, so it really depends on how the tournament plays out and if they get some luck or hit a hot streak at the right time.

My eyes are bloodshot to hell after spending the entire night reformatting the ESL Compendium to meet the new format standards so people can turn digital pages. Gg.

pks9gOl.jpg

So how are we supposed to know when the different ESL items are unlocked?
There will be a stretch goal tracker built into the compendium that updates on the fly. I also have one on my prize pool tracking site.

http://dota2.cyborgmatt.com/prizetracker/eslfrankfurt

Razzer

It's apparently priority number one when Valve get back to work, it wasn't found till they went home. Just don't play for a few hours, no biggie.

My net_graph is messed up again even though the rest of my autoexec works.

This only ever seems to happen when I switch accounts. Anyone know a fix (apart from 'don't switch accounts')?

Acinixys

I ended up selling off most of the common/uncommon dupes I had on the market, that added some breathing room (like 20 more slots), but I still cannot open any more chests because I cannot keep adding sets.

Damn ballad.

How do you fill over 1k inventory slots?

Are you trying to get one of everything or something?

Morzak

Hm I really like Dazzle but it seems that every game I pick him I loose... I'm 0-4 with him :( . Will probably not play today at least not if the Venge issue isn't fixed, no intention of wasting a ton of time.

DixieNormus

Neo Member
Hm I really like Dazzle but it seems that every game I pick him I loose... I'm 0-4 with him :( . Will probably not play today at least not if the Venge issue isn't fixed, no intention of wasting a ton of time.
It's all about synergy man. Dazzle fits a pushing lineup pretty well.

Top Bottom