• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

Calidor

wow TI4 info is in! so excited... the qualis are going to be brutal

SEA: The most stacked imo, Zephyr has absolutely 0 chance. My picks: Scythe.sg and Arrow, maaaaaybe Execration if those two ends on the same bracket

China: the second hardest one, most teams are used to take games each other off, so it's going to be very close. I'd say HGT and TF.Wanzhou... I'd really like to see CIS in, but they are not winning anything lately

EU: I think Dog has this, they are on another level compared to those tier 2-3 teams. Rox for second place

USA: lol, any of those teams are going to pull a 0-14 MUFC at TI, but I see SMASHDOTO and TL qualifying

ESL Compendium delayed, there are bugs with the new format which means we have to wait for Valve to fix them.
nY8phPv.png

I had my doubts on this Elder Titan set, but the alternate hair style is even better that ET's default hair. The default style is pretty ugly though.

I also got it for a dollar and some change, I don't really see the point of opening the chests. I'll just grab the Clock Armor (the only piece of it I want) for 50 cents in a few weeks and be done with it.

Also doesn't help I'm still running low on backpack space and can't afford to keep all these sets from chests. I dumped tons of items on the market and onto my friends, but that only gave me one free page.

dave is ok

aztek is ok
I had my doubts on this Elder Titan set, but the alternate hair style is even better that ET's default hair. The default style is pretty ugly though.

I also got it for a dollar and some change, I don't really see the point of opening the chests. I'll just grab the Clock Armor (the only piece of it I want) for 50 cents in a few weeks and be done with it.

Also doesn't help I'm still running low on backpack space and can't afford to keep all these sets from chests. I dumped tons of items on the market and onto my friends, but that only gave me one free page.
I can hold stuff for you until they add Backpack Extenders as a Compendium Stretch Goal

Volodja

Fnatic vs VP and both teams end up dropping a ward just outside of their fountains.
I feel better about doing it myself yesterday.

Is it just me, or should teams just ban Tiny against them instead of the Wisp? I feel like that's the bigger threat of the two.
That's how I feel as well. They can run Tiny without Wisp, but I haven't seen a lot of games where they did well with only the Wisp, even though N0tail is a great Wisp player. This combo is their plan A, their plan B is still decent most of the time but way worse.

Man when Tiny wants to end it he just pummels down the buildings. With aegis Era was just like fuck imma take your base.
Players that know their hero in and out are always terrifying to play against. S4 Magnus, Era Tiny, Puppey Chen, Akke Enchantress, Dendi Pudge, the list goes on. But that's where respect bans start I guess.

shira

TI4 Qualifier poll
Pick all 8 you thinks going to Seattle. Winner and runner-up from each region
It's 2 pages, 8 questions

http://www.dota2.com/international/announcement/
If you don't remember all 40 teams
yUFgcXm.png
0FuFKPE.png

Or you can call your shot in here or the TI4 thread.
I'll try and cobble together those who called their shot correctly for GAF glory (no prize)

Me:

America
1. Revenge
2. SNA

SEA
1. Scythe
2. Zephyr

China
1. CIS
2. LGD

Euro
1. Dog
2. monomanics

bump and ty

dmshaposv

Did they not put in that one cool looking witch doctor set with the custom death ward?

Why does volvo treat WD hats as a second degree citizen?

Did they not put in that one cool looking witch doctor set with the custom death ward?

Why does volvo treat WD hats as a second degree citizen?

How about poor Shadow Demon? At least Witch Doctor gets one off items every so often and started life with a ton of sets. SD has one set, and one set only, and only 1 or 2 others on the workshop that seem shippable. I imagine some people don't even realize SD has hats at all.

S4 cancels 3 tp's with a tornado and sheep, Loda pounces into the trees one second later.

Just describes Alliance perfectly.

OMG Akke just aghs ulti'd the ancients with Lich.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
all these goddamn teams still playing their dinosaur lineups, c'mon someone do somethin risky already and shake up dat meta

i guess we got troll one game, baby steps

Top Bottom