• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

Ketch

Unless literally the entire team is stupid Lich's ult won't even reach the old Aghs limit most of the time, the new one just increases shenanigans.

The new lich ult is going to counter zoo strats pretty fucking hard. Even if your Lycan, invoked, natures, Chen have amazing micro, Unlimited bounces are unlimited.

Just have to get aghs on lich while being under that type of pressure

tried playing Nyx yesterday and failed so hard. It was pretty weird to have a direction stun than a blink stun.

New Huskar builds will be nice.

The new lich ult is going to counter zoo strats pretty fucking hard. Even if your Lycan, invoked, natures, Chen have amazing micro, Unlimited bounces are unlimited.

Zoo strat getting another counter doesn't seem like a bad thing to me.

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport

Just get two necrobooks, and the lich kills himself.

G.ZZZ

the lack of BKBs disturbs me. Explain

are you a EE fan?

Huskar is not a BkB carrier except for some rare cases, usually your 99% magic resist do just fine cause they'll stun you and try to focus you down but won't be able to cause you have lot of armor (+5 meka, +5 Armlet +5 sata when u get it) and a decent amount of HP + magic damage immunity when u jump + hp regen from inner vitality. Then, as stun wear off, you'll usually be low, pop ur meka, and start attacking. Then pop armlet when u're low again, then satanic. At this point, 2 or more heroes from the enemy team should've died from your spears.
The only time i made BKB was against a OD + AA team where i wanted to avoid the shatter and the OD pure damage. I guess timber is another hero u'l probably want BKB against. Against ench you don't need one, because u can nullify her pure damage by just jumping her, and you can avoid death from her long range spears with armlet toggle.

shira

https://twitter.com/BTSGoDz/status/461494420136009728

ibbgmsFFNhPOCz.png

t1398888000z1.png

Servbot #42

Unconfirmed Member
fuck does anyone have a lin to teh vod where alliane ran huskar vs mmy? actually i want both vod for both games. I can't seem to find it online.

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
BTS smoking too much weed. Talking about how big hands are

fuck does anyone have a lin to teh vod where alliane ran huskar vs mmy? actually i want both vod for both games. I can't seem to find it online.

It was on dailymotion, so it might be up on the joindota site later today

shira

Damn, way bigger than it was in the other pics.

Dude is doing it freehand, thats pretty insane

Soe said:
What impressed me the most was that he actually did the majority of it freehanded like..without using this foil stuff first which puts the design onto your skin so he can "trace" it..sorry I really have NO IDEA how its called but anyone who has tattoos probably knows what i mean. We sat together for hours before I had it done just talking about the story and my family...he send me the design the night before I had the session so I had no idea how its gonna look like exactly and what can I say..I was blown away. He is an INCREDIBLE artist. On skin aswell as on paper. I can't wait to see what he does shading and color wise with the rest of the leg (I give him pretty much a free hand at it...I have complete trust that he will make it look awesome )
He is called Jukan and works for the tattoo studio Stilbruch (http://www.stilbruch-tattoo.com/team/jukan/[1] here you can see more of his stuff). I am incredible lucky that he just so happens to be the bf of one of our graphic designers in our office and since I hooked them up with HS keys etc he squeezed me in since he is pretty much booked out till next year lol ^

edit
t1398891600z1.png

Calidor

Huskar is not a BkB carrier except for some rare cases, usually your 99% magic resist do just fine cause they'll stun you and try to focus you down but won't be able to cause you have lot of armor (+5 meka, +5 Armlet +5 sata when u get it) and a decent amount of HP + magic damage immunity when u jump + hp regen from inner vitality. Then, as stun wear off, you'll usually be low, pop ur meka, and start attacking. Then pop armlet when u're low again, then satanic. At this point, 2 or more heroes from the enemy team should've died from your spears.
The only time i made BKB was against a OD + AA team where i wanted to avoid the shatter and the OD pure damage. I guess timber is another hero u'l probably want BKB against. Against ench you don't need one, because u can nullify her pure damage by just jumping her, and you can avoid death from her long range spears with armlet toggle.

ok that made sense, I was thinking more in line of chain stunning (seeing u faced a few Lions and Nyxes) Also BKB for Timber? he does pure damage

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I thought Valve made it so in tournaments players would now display their "Official" names, why does EE still show some anime name.

edit: Oh, I see, EE set his official name wrong. Good job.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Geez, I'm down to 17 inventory slots. I need to see if my friend will give me one of his backpack expanders.

fake edit: Fuck, he sold them. I guess he actually took my suggestion of "If you can't expand your backpack anymore, you could sell those armory expanders kappa"

I'm emailing Robin Walker!

Top Bottom