• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
No one knows what's going on internally in C9, least of all C9 themselves!

Demoli

I mean the story of every fight c9 lost was that envy got lassoed and permastunned to death. If he couldn't get off manta to confuse the bat how was he ever gonna bkb in time?

With Satanic + Butterly+ BKB, it would require the smallest of time frame for envy to BKB, pop satanic and regain all his health back, would is very much possible especiall with his team backing up, particulary disruptor with mass AoE silence and Chen with double heal.

Kard8p3

GAF I just won a solo ranked game as Void going 23/4 with a GPM of 770, but afterwards steam crashed and now it isn't showing up in my history.. :((

tears soon.

SamVimes

With Satanic + Butterly+ BKB, it would require the smallest of time frame for envy to BKB, pop satanic and regain all his health back, would is very much possible especiall with his team backing up, particulary disruptor with mass AoE silence and Chen with double heal.

I don't think he ever survived the burst damage and the chainstun following the lasso.

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
I don't think BKB would have been the right choice anyways, with Linken's he would be able to avoid the lasso not to mention the impale and frostbite. Being able to lead the charge without being afraid of that lasso is a significant advantage they would have had in those fights. Oh well

KingKong

I don't think BKB would have been the right choice anyways, with Linken's he would be able to avoid the lasso not to mention the impale and frostbite. Being able to lead the charge without being afraid of that lasso is a significant advantage they would have had in those fights. Oh well

Would linkens avoid him getting stunned by nyx's carapace from glaive bounces?

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
ok guys im only playing faceless void now lets see how long i can keep this up

my void slew procarbine+ellen pudge+dimon222+CCC+DICKNOSE nerdstack so hard last night

y2ohQiA.png

so begins my crusade

Mu0i40T.png

FRAUD DETECTED

Razzer

Do MLG put their games on youtube? Wanna see this EG vs C9 game.

Speaking of which, how do people think EG stand up against the top top teams? Could they really fight past the likes of Navi and DK at TI4? Every time I doubt them I come back to this thread to see plenty of 2EZ4RTZ posts.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
C9 lost and EE gets the blame?

Awesome!

#kickeewinti4

Sing really didn't do anything noteworthy in the 1st and 3rd games, the second game he did well but that bit of miscoordination with the wisp TP lost them the game, and would have been really good if they got it off. The draft in the first game was all around bad, and think they got really outdrafted in the second game to boot. Did pieliedie draft all 3 games?

bounchfx

ugh it's been too long since I've played. All this doto talk makin' me rowdy. I gotta get back into the game before I lose all my skeels.

bounchfx

that esl ward, seems too similar to dondons

The slit eye (which was my contribution) yeah, I agree. Helps it feel more menacing. The rest of it? I think it's super different, but that's my 2c. I love dondon's ward though, and can't wait to use it. A lot of his stuff desperately needs to get in actually. He's a super talented dude.

Hylian7

that esl ward, seems too similar to dondons

Speaking of wards, it's either the Shadow Demon Ward or the Bane Ward, I forget whcih, but it's bugged and been that way for a long time where the sentries show up as yellow eyeballs. While you can look for the blue eyeball symbol above the sentries, it's extremely annoying and makes me think it's an Observer instead of a Sentry at first.

BeesEight

My new favourite pudge picker line:

"gg can't land hooks because you ward entire map and my team too fail to counter."

Check replay. The enemies never bought wards.

I just played Meepo for the first time in a non-Diretide game and was subsequently called a "really good meep" by the enemy team after they lost.

I was just mashing tab+Q+left click+W+left click that whole game.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I think Loda is tied with Bulldog for worst on Alliance.

Akke and EGM legit carrying them to millions. s4 is my hero.

Shinypogs

I feel bad because I often feel like I don't really care what Loda is doing in a game. I'm always watching EGM the most followed by S4 and Akke. That and it seems like when they need a standin for him things don't change too much but replacing the others ( even bulldog) can cause really wonky games. He's like a nice reliable fixture but except for his PA and Riki games I tend to ignore him :(

Maybe he just needs to play more exciting carries because he's clearly not bad, just kinda boring and easy to pass over a lot.

fucking hate my bracket. wait until the very last second to pick wk, enemies follow by picking am and slardar in the next 5 seconds. literally aids. we still won because the king doesn't take shit from nobody, but they have to change how the picking phase works. the -1 gold per second isn't enough. just make it random a hero

Steam Community market so good.

Got the Dire Arms Doom set for like 1.07, and the axe from the free 2 play set for like 40 cents, already looks a million times better than default doom. Also swiped a warlock golem for like 40 cents, the default warlock golem so bad.

Kind of tempted to pick up the lifestealer set but I don't play him that much and he's honestly kind of a boring hero.

I think Loda is tied with Bulldog for worst on Alliance.

Akke and EGM legit carrying them to millions. s4 is my hero.

I agree but I'd put bulldog a bit higher up just because he doesn't always die the second he shows up to a fight while Loda gets bored with farming and decides to dive an enemy team 1v4 past a tower at level 7. Akke, EGM and S4, in my mind, are the very heart and soul of the team and replacing Loda and Bulldog wouldn't make any real difference at the end of the day. In fact, I wanna see Black^ as a standin some time and watch the magic happen.

All 3 games today were one-sided curbstomp wins where I felt like I was by far the worst player on the team but got carried by teammates playing around my derpiness. I don't know if DOTA matchmaking is over or under-estimating my skill.

All 3 games today were one-sided curbstomp wins where I felt like I was by far the worst player on the team but got carried by teammates playing around my derpiness. I don't know if DOTA matchmaking is over or under-estimating my skill.

Welcome to matchmaking! That's basically how I've felt since they implemented it.

Top Bottom