• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

I wonder if they'll give any of the prizepool to the bottom 8 teams this year. I'd like if at least 9-12 got something, even if it was just a token $25,000 or so

Razzer

5 second ult would be useless. People would skip it.

She's still firmly in fotm in my mind. Doesn't really need anything other than people to play better against her and others to just get sick of her.

I'm not entirely decided myself, but Sing mentioned that the reason C9 pick it so much in pro games is that noone ever buys dust for the ult for some reason. This could honestly be why she is so successful. You'd think pros would know better but apparently not.

shira

idZksCj.jpg

How is this even possible?

And how do you watch both dreamleague games at the same time? fack. their both good too

ViviOggi

That seems a bit excessive. Maybe need to find a balance between how it used to be and how it is now. Or maybe increase pounce mana cost or increase the arrow cooldown.

Well, those changes happened over the course of many versions, together with significant buffs to all of her other spells. In fact Icefrog has been buffing her since 6.66 (you can check out the version history here), and yet she has only been discovered like what, two or three months ago? And at least in the games I've been watching there's already been a decline in Mirana picks. I think she's fine, although I wouldn't have a problem with minor nerfs along the lines of raising Moonlight Shadow's cd to 120 either.

How is this even possible?
Was für ein Dummkopf

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
So why doesn't the DOG C9 game have a caster again? I missed the intro

It was supposed to be rescheduled, but they couldn't find a time to reschedule it to so it has to run concurrently to the Na'vi EG game, and I guess no one is available to cast it even though Tobi is on GD right now casting the Na'vi game.

inkls

"Fixed Hex disabling Bristleback's Bristleback passive ability"

from the update under gameplay bug fixes.

I guess they need to update the wiki then.

actually, maybe their referring to the quill passive from it? Pretty sure it still disables the damage block

Dream League graphic was mislead, sorry bro :(

Can we consider him retired from EG now though? There is no way he's been injured for so long especially considering he's been playing pubs for quite a while.

TBH, I'm suprised it didn't effect their TI4 invite. They were very particular last year about one of the Chinese teams having to go through quals because of a roster change. At this point, I'd consider FEAR being on the team as a roster change, given how long they've played without him.

Randdalf

Dream League graphic was mislead, sorry bro :(

Can we consider him retired from EG now though? There is no way he's been injured for so long especially considering he's been playing pubs for quite a while.

He's still gonna play for EG, they're just being very very careful about not messing up his elbow any more than it already is. Once he's fully recovered he'll start playing with the team again.

edit: Tobi in the DreamLeague studio :O

So let's say I don't play ranked at all anymore after my MMR got calibrated, do I keep getting matched up with people from my MMR no matter how good I get only playing unranked?

shira

TBH, I'm suprised it didn't effect their TI4 invite. They were very particular last year about one of the Chinese teams having to go through quals because of a roster change. At this point, I'd consider FEAR being on the team as a roster change, given how long they've played without him.

He had a valid medical excuse.

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
Aui's black hole earlier was so clutch. Choosing to use it there when 99% of players wouldn't have saved PLD's life and got two counter kills.

havokex

so while this game is paused, what happened to first banning Tree against EG? PPD is just too next level on him to let tree go through to EG

Top Bottom