• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

strat reschedules

jbkFhleixgbR4.png

Kreunt

Banned
If someone is really intent on DDOSing you, are you pretty much buggered?

pretty much. either need to change IP address or have enough server resources so that the DDOS is ineffective.

people seem to cry DDOS a lot though, when it's probably just general internet issues most the time.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut

You know that post was meant as a joke, but it's kind of dumb how EG probably has the superior draft, won every lane, and even sniped the courier and yet they will end up remaking rofl. That's just plain stupid, admins of these tournaments need to grow some fucking balls and lay down the law. Teams get away with far too much, legit issue or not.

You know that post was meant as a joke, but it's kind of dumb how EG probably has the superior draft, won every lane, and even sniped the courier and yet they will end up remaking rofl. That's just plain stupid, admins of these tournaments need to grow some fucking balls and lay down the law. Teams get away with far too much, legit issue or not.

Agree, but
jbkFhleixgbR4.png

uh why do shaker puck and lion look like that

Dota likes ugly.

dmshaposv

Reddit Arcana Votes are in fwiw

Hero Votes %
Io 2783 8%
Zeus 2227 6%
Invoker 2035 6%
SF 2030 6%
Rubick 1632 5%
Wraith King1391 4%
CM 1036 3%
Pudge 942 3%
Tiny 823 2%
Meepo 808 2%

While Reddit users account for a small portion of the userbase, it's at least some data on how votes might go.

Not too surprised with most of the results, but Io at the top did kind of shock me, given how infrequently played- much less played to success- the hero seems to be in pubs. Also kind of at a loss as to how a good Arcana for the hero would work without completely changing the design.

Zeus and SF make sense, but I don't think it's the right way to be about it. Most of the reasoning in the threads seem to be about how they have terrible models. They both need, and will in all likelihood receive, remodels. That has nothing to do with the arcana, which won't change the base model and will only be available for those who plunk down $35 anyways. Now, if someone simply likes the hero and wants to vote it in for no other reason than that, that seems fine, but the whole model revamp angle just seems like a misguided approach to me.

Invoker high up as expected. Will probably be higher in the final poll. Glad to see my top pick- the other magus- high up as well. Seems to have enough of a chance that I'd feel comfortable voting for him. Rest of the choices seem predictable as well.

Zeus and Invoker im fine with.

Zeus would be actually quite cool. Remodel him and make him look boss as fuck.

Invoker only if all 14 spells are custom and have different special effects. This might be the most value for your money arcana.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Yeah I don't know about fear at this point, dude has been mia for over 2 months now and plays like 1 game of pudge a day. Regardless if he comes back or not, EG might be a lot weaker for it. I think he's a better player than mason, but everyone loses some ground not playing dota for a looong ass time, and not practicing with his team for even longer hurts the team chemistry even more.

Top Bottom