• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Fuck that entire series now. Final game ruined the entire best of 5.

Fuck Lod[A] for that EE-style, half-brained, ridiculously greedy item build. He could have had a BKB up at 16 minutes. Instead, Midas + Treads + Dom Helm + Yasha made more sense to him. Despite all the magic damage and disables Na'Vi had at their disposal.

Fuck right off, Loda.

isuzu

uauPexs.gif

bounchfx

The backstory of lifestealer is a prisoner. Yeah I love the art, but that's something that would go great with a lc set or sven. Like where is he supposed to get armor in jail?

And you guys should sign your art. I guess it's easy to call you out, but if you aren't making em well we can tweet the artist instead

haha, understood! As far as red moon goes, oroboros always does concepts, I do all the 3d, and helenek does all the animations, so it's pretty straightforward in that regard, but you can tweet us here. Oroboros handles the twitter so that's a direct line to him.

as for lore, the set is actually called 'Bonds of Madness' and I think the idea was that those were things that chained and bound him down, less so than specific armor, from what I can gather. I totally appreciate your feedback though and will pass it along, already going to take some time to make an alt version based on some feedback i heard, even though the deadline is quite insane hehe. I want the items to be available ASAP, I was actually surprised hearing that dreamhack's stuff still wasn't ready.

parasight

Fuck Lod[A] for that EE-style, half-brained, ridiculously greedy item build. He could have had a BKB up at 16 minutes. Instead, Midas + Treads + Dom Helm + Yasha made more sense to him. Despite all the magic damage and disables Na'Vi had at their disposal.

Fuck right off, Loda.

Yeah, BKB bores the shit out of me, but it's stupid watching Envy and Loda go with that greedy build - and being unsuccessful more often than not. It's pub dota logic.

aeolist

Banned
Yeah, BKB bores the shit out of me, but it's stupid watching Envy and Loda go with that greedy build - and being unsuccessful more often than not. It's pub dota logic.

i think the problem with EE is that he refuses to build BKB most of the time even when he really needs it

in this case alliance were far enough behind that loda thought he had to heavily outfarm them in order to have a shot at winning later on, obviously it's risky and didn't work but it made sense. most of the time BKB is his first big item on luna.

Jesus, every set added this patch was part of a ticket. Many of which weren't even labeled on the workshop as ticket items

Anyone else think this is kind of lame, if not a bit shady?

yeah, I meant where in that movie :p
because it looks like it might very well be the attack animation just starting after the spells causing the effect

I'm booting up dota and I'm just going to run around as an alch acid spraying someone with mjollnir active and see if it procs and we'll know for sure.

ksan

I'm booting up dota and I'm just going to run around as an alch acid spraying someone with mjollnir active and see if it procs and we'll know for sure.
ok, cool
bat was nowhere near attack range when he died, had to be flame break

yeah, it seems like it has been changed somewhere along the line to all damage sources, so it should probably proc it, but it looks like the lightnings proc before the flame break hits in that video
could be that it just looks weird cause its a replay

shira

haha, understood! As far as red moon goes, oroboros always does concepts, I do all the 3d, and helenek does all the animations, so it's pretty straightforward in that regard, but you can tweet us here. Oroboros handles the twitter so that's a direct line to him.

as for lore, the set is actually called 'Bonds of Madness' and I think the idea was that those were things that chained and bound him down, less so than specific armor, from what I can gather. I totally appreciate your feedback though and will pass it along, already going to take some time to make an alt version based on some feedback i heard, even though the deadline is quite insane hehe. I want the items to be available ASAP, I was actually surprised hearing that dreamhack's stuff still wasn't ready.
Well that is one thing you guys are known for. Cranking out hi-quality stuff in a short period of time.

Jesus, every set added this patch was part of a ticket. Many of which weren't even labeled on the workshop as ticket items

But ticket items are 100% guaranteed to get in as opposed to the shitfestival we have in the workshop.

Fuck right off, Loda.

Puck won every game. Buff and cosmetics incoming

FACE

Banned
Bit harsh considering how badly everyone else was doing.

Didn't help S4's batrider got exposed - that was Kuroky Rubick level of awful.

Loda was doing alright and he definitely had the money for a BKB, instead he picked up a Yasha and a HoD and got wrecked by all the magic damage.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like

If nothing else they need to start listing ticket sets under the "hero sets" tab at the store. If I need to buy some useless ticket for the Djibouti Premier League to get a set, at least make it a little easier to find.

Same with couriers. They need to make it more clear which tickets come with crap. You can't always tell from the ticket art, especially with how lawful some of that gets.

Acinixys

kuroky rubick is awful?

i want whatever drugs you're on

I have to agree

Kuro is the best Rubick in the pro scene

Dude even has his own set for crying out loud

BTW can someone please tell me, if I buy the F2P Collectors Pack will the items still be genuine?

okay mjollnir definitely procs off any and all damage magical or physical

i guess i didnt try bane brain sap so i cant say about enemy hp removal

not soul ring tho :p

Top Bottom