• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

shira

honestly I think he did a great job with the concept. I love it, and it looks fun to make. I can understand why people might be turned off, it's a very 'love it or hate it' type of set. I'm planning on doing some styles for it so it's not as 'out there' with the shit coming off of his body for those who want him a bit sleeker. I didn't expect such a divided reaction though, that's for sure.

also remember I don't do the designs, I do the 3d hehe. but I am more than open to passing along feedback if you have any!

<3
The backstory of lifestealer is a prisoner. Yeah I love the art, but that's something that would go great with a lc set or sven. Like where is he supposed to get armor in jail?

And you guys should sign your art. I guess it's easy to call you out, but if you aren't making em well we can tweet the artist instead

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
According to my friend who has a PhD in Dota mechanics, it doesn't procc on spells, but in the beginning of attack animations, so apparently that's the case.

I have heard others say this, but it doesn't say anything about it only procing on auto attacks.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
We waited 4 games to get to this ending? If this game doesn't turn around I'm going to be upset.

Top Bottom