• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

If nothing else they need to start listing ticket sets under the "hero sets" tab at the store. If I need to buy some useless ticket for the Djibouti Premier League to get a set, at least make it a little easier to find.

Same with couriers. They need to make it more clear which tickets come with crap. You can't always tell from the ticket art, especially with how lawful some of that gets.

They used to add all tickets with items to the hero tab. Then someone... errr
me
may have emailed them and put on the dev forums that having wards and couriers there was kind of confusing and they should move them to their proper spot.

Apparently their proper spot it tucked into a tab nobody random visits. Kind of regretting making that request, I figured they'd just put them in the right spot, with heroes, wards, couriers, etc being in their proper tabs and not all lumped into the tournament area.

It doesn't help that many tickets with items don't even show them on their backpack icon, making it impossible to know it comes with an item at a glance.

G.ZZZ

How the fuck has arteezy 3 times the CS of doom with alche mid, no really how is that even possible. Doom has higher base damage and only 1 less armor. RTZ is LITERALLY god.

G.ZZZ

Tree has really become the cornerstone of successful aggressive trilanes since 6.79 really.

I've been saying the hero's broken for aggro for ages. You can dive everything and everyone. I loved to run it with luna + another stun support for 100+ damage autoattacks of doom.

aeolist

Banned
IMO the only player worth a damn in this Liquid team is Bulba, wish he was with a good team.

qojqva is pretty good too

really i think it's just their teamwork/leadership that's shot to shit right now, even great players won't do well on a team that can't coordinate and get along

Acinixys

To anyone struggling with Daily Motion/Twitch/MLG player etc

Get livestreamer

Its legit

And super easy to set up

I get constant buffering when I try watch streams

But im watching at 1080p flawlessly on livestreamer

Try it out

Apparently that Shadow Shaman set was in the game files for awhile (like a year?)

I don't know, it's on the workshop page for the item.
Kind of interested in the story on how this got tied to the ticket, but it's probably not that interesting.

Top Bottom