• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

SamVimes

Q8GiN6W.jpg

This needs a Lifestealer poking out of Meepo's back.

shira

I opened one the other day and got 2 foils out of it. Need to look and see what they sell for.

Watching Liquid vs Revenge and they just did a team fight recap which I found pretty cool. They basically gave a rundown on how long the fight was, change in EXP, ultimate used, and stuff like that.
Got a screencap of one.

But that means nothing to the general fan. I don't even know what that means.

When you start throwing out all these stats it just makes the casters seem more knowledgeable when they actually aren't.

Like can you imagine Ayesee screaming OMG a 3456 exp shift. What a fight. From downtown

Cassius

Ugh I have been in this web of crazy since the beginning of the deal with TPL and Donald and I have finally added my 2 cents.
http://www.reddit.com/r/DotA2/comments/21tg51/we_want_the_father_of_dragons_set/cggkfi1

I'm so glad don is still making items for dota2, as it felt like he was very close to giving up on dota2 after this, which is a huge shame because he is an amazing artists and we would all benefit from his amazing creations.

I wondered what had happened to that set for Dragon Knight. Such a shame, you could tell the artist put a lot of love into that.

Randdalf

Apparently one of the people who I regularly play Dota with killed himself earlier today. I never knew him personally, but it's bummed me out nonetheless.

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
Sniper
- Added Aghanim’s Scepter: Allows Sniper to climb into a tree, changing Assassinate range to 3000/3800/4600. If the tree is destroyed, sniper gets stunned.

Wraith King
- Reincarnation cooldown decreased to 3 seconds (might be a little imba)

Lifestealer
-Infest now kills allied heroes when coming out of them (I think this one is not gonna fly.)

Pudge
- Hook has global range (I’ll veto this)

LOL

JustinBB7

Apparently one of the people who I regularly play Dota with killed himself earlier today. I never knew him personally, but it's bummed me out nonetheless.

How did you find out? Also it's sort of april fools time, so maybe it's a joke? Never know these days, even with death stuff.

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
Hahaha he added my suggestion:

Slark

-Reworked to be a fish man (???) He can only be in the river (????? how does he get there in the first place?) Can’t be told apart from other fishes in the river (wat??)

edit: and my other idea!!!

New Item: Ham of Mingus: Comes with only 1 charge
Use the charge to consume 1 enemy hero for 1900 gold and 2.5x experience… ok, here’s the thing, if the item’s worth less than 1900 gold you should totally have a support farm one and buy new ones every time, having a hero removal every fight, if it costs more

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
I have no clue what my Master's Staff would actually be good for, but at least its a unique effect!

Haha I dunno what master's staff is good for, my Ham of Mingus is way more likely to make the cut! And honestly just imagine how stupid (great) it would be if you had to be afraid of the river due to a water-based hero who might jump out and munch your ass.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Haha I dunno what master's staff is good for, my Ham of Mingus is way more likely to make the cut! And honestly just imagine how stupid (great) it would be if you had to be afraid of the river due to a water-based hero who might jump out and munch your ass.

Frogman makes a good point, how does slark ever get to the river in the first place?

Acinixys

I dont think I want solo Q back

I want something new

Lets call it No Shitters Allowed Q

It would only match you with competent players who are on your level regardless of MMR or W/L

Then I would stop losing due to 100% pants on head retarded players I get on my team.

Surrender Option (only in Unranked)

Users will be able to vote using the new in-game UI. When 4 out of 5 players from the same team vote positive, the game will end in the next 10 seconds and the opposition team will be awarded the win. If the enemy team has a player who abandoned the game, he will still get a loss.

Pls god no

Hylian7

Can't fool me matt, his name clearly says Techies, but there is only one guy.

In the barrel, just like WC3
I'm a little disturbed at the amount of people thinking Matt is actually announcing something on twitter

Well if it's fake there's a shitton of effort put into it. Also he had this to say afterward.

Of course the model is still unfinished and needs a lot of working doing.

Top Bottom