• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Ugh I have been in this web of crazy since the beginning of the deal with TPL and Donald and I have finally added my 2 cents.
http://www.reddit.com/r/DotA2/comments/21tg51/we_want_the_father_of_dragons_set/cggkfi1

I'm so glad don is still making items for dota2, as it felt like he was very close to giving up on dota2 after this, which is a huge shame because he is an amazing artists and we would all benefit from his amazing creations.

Such an awful situation, I feel so bad for the artist. That is legit the highest quality item set I've seen in dota 2 thus far. Would buy that shit in an instant.

b6uv8cT.png
QVYdF3u.png

#roadto-4k

ihFzRM98Z4QbX.png

#2pro?

Quesa

I think it's backwards; the lower the better, considering what they use to measure. Also yeah it's probably random cuz me n 109 have the exact same score

Love it. Got Luna, got 6 minute midas and team decides to go ultra agressive and dive T1 tower vs timber, rubik and sniper. And then they just keep running into them again and again trying to kill that Timber. After 12 minutes it's "GG MIDAS LUNA LOLOLOL"

i dunno man i think midas luna is a terrible idea

you farm fast enough with the glaives and if you really want to rice you can just stack ancients or a hard camp

xanavi

Love it. Got Luna, got 6 minute midas and team decides to go ultra agressive and dive T1 tower vs timber, rubik and sniper. And then they just keep running into them again and again trying to kill that Timber. After 12 minutes it's "GG MIDAS LUNA LOLOLOL"

I always pester the hell out of my team on midas or not when I've got good farm in the first 4 mins. I keep asking them every 30 seconds or so until I've got an answer or 1550 gold. If they don't say anything then fuck 'em, they had their chance to speak up. I do the same thing with other greedy items like battlefury.

i dunno man i think midas luna is a terrible idea

you farm fast enough with the glaives and if you really want to rice you can just stack ancients or a hard camp
I don't know, in late we would have stomped them because their main carry was sniper and we had enough lockdown/burst for him.

And still, even if it was wrong to make midas, why go agressive AFTER you see that your carry goes midas? And why do you keep going agressive after it failed....

Battlefury Bounty Hunters (BBH): Though Battlefury is often deemed a poor item on Bounty Hunter, we've found a winning pattern among a small percentage of players who buy Battlefury on BH. These players also tend to be early Rapier buyers, which has a 100% win rate in games they don't throw.

haha

I like how my assigned number is like <60 off the real value.

Oh yes, me and my brother were with a stack of three people in our team who kept flaming us and apparently my Ring of Aquila and Drums were terrible on Gyrocopter. If that was the case in the game I don't know, but clearly it was all our fault.

Next game we are up against those three, we win with like 30 vs 10 kills and I have no deaths, and of course we are still bad. Yum vengeance.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
is that a job offer? because i accept

yes.

your pay will be $40,000 more than our senior developer, and your job responsibilities include drinking coffee and asking the developers on your team if they have finished every 15 minutes.
also if you have any ideas for the programs being made be sure to let your devs know, and request that they implement it immediately.

you'll start tomorrow

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
Latest Bruno tweet:

Ok, at 00:00CEST I'm gonna log in on the doc, and accept any and all of your changes. Let's see if we come up with the best changelog ever

Now I'm not saying this is the case, and this is next level idiocy I'm spouting here. But what if Dota's real April Fools event was actually taking dozens of random idiotic community balance changes and implementing them as a custom event game mode?

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Latest Bruno tweet:

Now I'm not saying this is the case, and this is next level idiocy I'm spouting here. But what if Dota's real April Fools event was actually taking dozens of random idiotic community balance changes and implementing them as a custom event game mode?
I suggested it before and gaf hated the idea :(
How far away is that from now any way, I have a few things I could toss in

W1SSY

Don't open those! Just sell them for more moneys!

I opened one the other day and got 2 foils out of it. Need to look and see what they sell for.

Watching Liquid vs Revenge and they just did a team fight recap which I found pretty cool. They basically gave a rundown on how long the fight was, change in EXP, ultimate used, and stuff like that.
Got a screencap of one.

Top Bottom