• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

Sibylus

Banned
Trivial to turn off model components (ie 2nd goblin, bracers) in Model Viewer, and we definitely know CM knows how to do that. Not difficult by any means to do!

Ketch

I know it's not real, and I know it's controversial. But damn a surrender option would be nice.

The game keeps track of enough stats that it should be smart enough to know when it's impossible to make a come back..... Just hold the surrender option until the clients like 90% sure your F'd and then allow the option for a unanimous vote. Even if it doesn't kick in until they're fountain diving it'd still save a bunch of time.

Low Tier
I know it's not real, and I know it's controversial. But damn a surrender option would be nice.

The game keeps track of enough stats that it should be smart enough to know when it's impossible to make a come back..... Just hold the surrender option until the clients like 90% sure your F'd and then allow the option for a unanimous vote. Even if it doesn't kick in until they're fountain diving it'd still save a bunch of time.

did u watch revenge vs liquid game 2?

shira

For those interested in attending there are three types of tickets available:

- General Admission ($99)

- Floor Seats ($199)

- VIP package ($499) that includes:

Access to all 6 days of Playoffs (formerly Group Stage) taking place on July 8th, before the Championships Event
Floor Seating
Exclusive VIP Meet & Greets
Access to the After Party
Every ticket includes access to all four days of the Championships Event at KeyArena. Tickets will be sold through Ticketmaster beginning this Friday April 4th at 3PM PDT, so check back later for more information.

This year there will be 11 teams invited directly as well as four Regional Qualifiers taking place May 12th through the 25th. The winner of each Qualifier will receive an invitation, with the four runner-ups competing in Seattle for the final spot.

Here’s a handy list of times to help you get ready for the sale:

Seattle: 15:00 Friday
Rio de Janeiro: 19:00 Friday
London: 23:00 Friday
Moscow: 02:00 Saturday
Beijing: 06:00 Saturday
Singapore: 06:00 Saturday
Seoul: 07:00 Saturday
Sydney: 09:00 Saturday
Don’t see your time listed? Here’s a sweet time zone converter.

$500 tier

mfaex

5 spots from qualifiers. Lots of extra games this year.

Dog vs EG, holy shit this fucking weaver. 20 minute midas, then the courier gets killed with the recipe on it. I'm hurting for him, or perhaps from laughter.

Boken

Banned
"Every ticket includes access to all four days of the Championships Event at KeyArena. Tickets will be sold through Ticketmaster beginning this Friday April 4th at 3PM PDT, so check back later for more information."

so each ticket is for all the days? I guess thats a lot better

JustinBB7

This is the KeyArena during UFC:

mma_ufcfox5_14.jpg

Will be nice.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I would have to miss a single day of classes, but it will from the final 2 week stretch. Well, lets hope for the best!

Purple is a good color.

Surprised they cut off a day. Also, how much better do you guys think Floor Seat will be over normal seats?

holy shit was TI always that exp?

No, in 2012 and 2013 they were $50. In 2012, there was also seating reservered for people with Pax passes. But last year, the tickets sold out within minutes, and on the after market sold for $150+, so them setting the base price to $100 seems right.

So, who is willing to share a hotel room, it should cut down on one of the larger expenses.

Quesa

someone take me to ti4

if you can make it so the baller-ass lycan game I just carried shows up in client/dotabuff and is not eaten by valve's severs...

seriously if it chose that game to eat instead of my other two lycan losses imma be real pissed

edit: too late offer rescinded game is back

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
So, any tips on finding a flight? Places to look, times to do it? I'm seeing most flights are in the $450 range, which is a bit more then I would like.

God dammit, I can't know if I can get time off work by then. Volvo pls. Guess I'm not going.
Tickets sold for more than face last year. Take one on Friday if you hope you can make it.

You'll have to take a hit on hotel and plane if you cancel, unless you wait until you know for sure you can make it... but it'll be more expensive :(

Hylian7

Tickets sold for more than face last year. Take one on Friday if you hope you can make it.

You'll have to take a hit on hotel and plane if you cancel, unless you wait until you know for sure you can make it... but it'll be more expensive :(

Not worth the risk sadly. Basically my job is a contract to hire position, and while the contract portion is 6 months, it could become hire sooner than that, but I litearlly just started today so I definitely won't become a permanent hire in less than a week. During the contract period I don't get benefits of vacation time like that.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
If you have the money, you could just come for a few days. I'm sure the weekend portion will be hype in its own right. Hell, if you get the weekend off already, take Monday off and get a flight back that night/early morning. What kind of days are you working?

And really, flight booking advice. Come on, one of you gotta have some good skills, I want at my ticket to only be like $300, because 5 nights at a hotel isn't going to be cheap.

aeolist

Banned
If you have the money, you could just come for a few days. I'm sure the weekend portion will be hype in its own right. Hell, if you get the weekend off already, take Monday off and get a flight back that night/early morning. What kind of days are you working?

And really, flight booking advice. Come on, one of you gotta have some good skills, I want at my ticket to only be like $300, because 5 nights at a hotel isn't going to be cheap.

fly southwest airlines if you live in their service area

Top Bottom