• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT5| TECHIES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris R

Glad to see I'm not in the hall of shame (you just didn't crop it low enough!)

Bring on TI4, just wondering how I spectate all these qualifying matches BibleThump

TUSR

Banned
windranger windranger windranger windranger windranger windranger windranger windranger windranger windranger windranger windranger

What's the exact message? That doesn't sound right.
"To help protect users of the Community Market from fraudulent buyers and sellers, we require that users have made any purchase on Steam in the last year, the first of which must've occurred more than 30 days ago. Your account does not meet these criteria."

Edit: oh wait. Does that mean I have to wait 30 days to use the marketplace?

Risible

Honestly I hang out in the Giantbomb channel in game and play with those stacks. It if far more enjoyable to me than randoms. Sure there are still times where there are dummys but overall it is a better experience.

I'll give it a try, thanks.

What mode do you play? I find that All Pick is a cesspool sometimes, and Random Draft is much better.

Hmmm, I have been playing more AP lately. Perhaps I should switch back to RD or SD.

Ketch

OP is missing the best character art from that page:

tumblr_n5f2k71eJs1sx6pl1o1_500.jpg

Omniknight. My hero.

Chris R

Does anyone have a good Specter build that doesn't involve going radiance? I just don't think I could farm it quickly enough to help the team.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
"To help protect users of the Community Market from fraudulent buyers and sellers, we require that users have made any purchase on Steam in the last year, the first of which must've occurred more than 30 days ago. Your account does not meet these criteria."

My guess is you have to make a Steam store purchase, not just a market purchase. (Like a game)

woodland

Dunno if this has been commented on, but for the immortals being added thanks to Compendium, Lion with a fish rattle is probably one yea? Concept/art of him hexing a fish on the Compendium page with a new wand/rattle/whatever he holds. Haven't seen this yea but I'd tots go for fish D;

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Neat OP.

I'd like a bit more explanation and guidance since I started playing Doto before TI3 to enjoy watching it better and I'm sure there will be a few newcomers because of TI4 this go around.

Maybe just highlight the guide stuff a bit more?

Neat OP.

I'd like a bit more explanation and guidance since I started playing Doto before TI3 to enjoy watching it better and I'm sure there will be a few newcomers because of TI4 this go around.

Maybe just highlight the guide stuff a bit more?

Gotta put clowny, insular stuff in the OP to scare away newcomers. >_>

Although as an old hack it's hilarious

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I really like the BladeBiter sword since they made it semi-transparent, decided to grab one from the market for $.75

Yeah you're not community "trusted" yet. It's to prevent scammers in the market. You have to buy a steam game and then 30 days later it will open up to you. It's so like if you use a stolen credit card they'll know by the time you get in or whatever.

What are you looking for off the market? You might still be able to just buy it off the steam store. So if you're looking for a compendium you're not out of luck.

the people remaking some of the old mods put up a poll asking which one they should do next since they seem to have started element tower defense and team survival already.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/KDK8KF7

please vote helms deep because i remember at least one version of it having both linken park and the lotr soundtrack

Quesa

These compendium games are going so poorly. WD and Nyx are heroes I think I'm good with but these games I'm playing are just travesties.

Satch

Banned
These compendium games are going so poorly. WD and Nyx are heroes I think I'm good with but these games I'm playing are just travesties.

omg i thought this said "these games I'm playing are just transvestites" and i fucking lost my mind

rac

Banned
Satch, thanks for the commands. I'm pretty sure I'm not lagging anymore, could be all in my head though.

DarkKyo

Abaddon/Rubick/Bane Arcana would all be incredible, so my vote goes to which ever of those guys is most voted for.

Kard8p3

Abaddon/Rubick/Bane Arcana would all be incredible, so my vote goes to which ever of those guys is most voted for.

pls dont vote for aba; he already has a set that changes his spell icons/animations, he doesn't really need an arcana.

Yeah you're not community "trusted" yet. It's to prevent scammers in the market. You have to buy a steam game and then 30 days later it will open up to you. It's so like if you use a stolen credit card they'll know by the time you get in or whatever.

What are you looking for off the market? You might still be able to just buy it off the steam store. So if you're looking for a compendium you're not out of luck.
Aww that's a shame. I understand their reasoning but it's kind of inconvenient. I'm just looking for things like sets for my favorite heroes and a courier. Like, I saw the red raccoon courier for 34 cents compared to the 12 dollars in the store.

DarkKyo

pls dont vote for aba; he already has a set that changes his spell icons/animations, he doesn't really need an arcana.

The main reason I'd vote for an Abaddon arcana is because it's probably going to be some incarnation of his long lost raven mount....
1R779ky.jpg

Which I've been dying to obtain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom