• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT5| TECHIES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lotto

the people remaking some of the old mods put up a poll asking which one they should do next since they seem to have started element tower defense and team survival already.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/KDK8KF7

please vote helms deep because i remember at least one version of it having both linken park and the lotr soundtrack

Footies was my jam. I'd like to seem some Pyramid Escape for some Mario Party-esque shinanigans. I loved those 'Bound' type games in Starcraft too. So excited for Custom Games, fingers crossed that it doesn't turn out as horrible as it did for SC2.

Tobe

diredude is awesome.

now with TI qualifiers starting tomorrow is there a way to auto watch it like last year? just place a code into console and bam done?

Ketch

Just finished watching alliance v fnatic, PA v Huskar.

Good game, but wtf loda? What are you doing bud? (pssst. you're the carry)

shira

PRIZE POOL: $3,5
ig68SR4KrOnt0.gif

Achievement Unlocked!

dopatwo is the superior artist for kawaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
http://a.pomf.se/vgctjr.webm
diredude . . .

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Need a mass mute button now to hide Dota chat like I do Twitch chat.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I like Jack Daniel's Tennessee Honey and Baker's 7 Year Old Kentucky Straight Bourbon.

shira

Haly

I've tried that and Wild Turkey American Honey. The latter is much thicker and sweeter than the former. I prefer the former for that reason.

A person that can drink a lot of Southern Comfort is a lot braver than I am.

I could barely drink it when I tried it, it's so sweet. Wouldn't mind trying Jameson.

If I use a key to open a treasure, is getting the random bonus reward a done deal or is it just a possibility?

Edit: looks like it's the latter :(

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
Honestly out of all the remaining goals the one I want most is new environmental effects, although I'm not 100% sure what it entails.

If you want a nice sweet mild whisky, Hibiki 12 year is by far my most favorite blended whisky. Tastes like a mouth full of flowers and plum wine.

Haly

If you want a nice sweet mild whisky, Hibiki 12 year is by far my most favorite blended whisky. Tastes like a mouth full of flowers and plum wine.

I'll keep an eye out for this, I'm almost done with my bottle of Baker's.

EDIT: Okay wait it's like a billion dollars.

EDIT2: Okay not that much, definitely my next pickup once I'm dry.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
So is Fear going to be back on EG tomorrow for qualifiers?

bedtime

dmshaposv

How does one expect EG do to good at TI, considering their core player has been out of practise and away from pro dota for almost 2 months?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom