• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT5| TECHIES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
He should do that in the booth at Key Arena..

IxjeO.png

inkls

Just checked and Pit lord hasn't had any balance changes since 6.75. Been quite some time. Does it mean icefrog thinks hes in a good spot?

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I hope valve flat out denies changing the mouse cursor when you equip an item, I could live with an additional item slot, but I will be very angry if equipping a venomaner item changes my cursor.

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
Just checked and Pit lord hasn't had any balance changes since 6.75. Been quite some time. Does it mean icefrog thinks hes in a good spot?

Either that or IF is extra unhappy with the hero and wants a larger rework which would likely come when the hero gets to Dota 2. Like has long been rumored with Techies.

Bloodseeker 100% winrate at the summit.

He had just been remade relatively recently because there are no real corpses in dota 2.

I'd interpret it as he doesn't care about dota 1 balance as much unless there is something really crazy like zet or oracle wrecking.

inkls

Either that or IF is extra unhappy with the hero and wants a larger rework which would likely come when the hero gets to Dota 2. Like has long been rumored with Techies.

A techies rework? Why?

He had just been remade relatively recently because there are no real corpses in dota 2.

I'd interpret it as he doesn't care about dota 1 balance as much unless there is something really crazy like zet or oracle wrecking.

I like atrophy better as a skill. But I mean, thats a pretty big period without tweaks though.

elyetis

Same thing with Techies but yeah hard to say, some people say it's because it's working on big reworks, but I think it's mostly wishfull thinking from them.

Baha

Holy shit 71, Godz regretting asking that question now.

[edit] 71 actually giving some great insight into that WPC grand final.

BHK3

Banned

Aren't some of his ability numbers different in the dota 2 files? Like his ult having a longer cd or something?

I'm not well informed enough on the subject to comment, no able to find anything related to that.

It has to do with when 6.81 launched in dota you could find some stuff in the files for changed numbers for pit lord and oracle.

It's likely the 6.81 balance changes for them, but 6.81 still hasn't come out for dota 1 so we don't know officially.

So basically pit lord is going to be changed in 6.81.

inkls

It has to do with when 6.81 launched in dota you could find some stuff in the files for changed numbers for pit lord and oracle.

It's likely the 6.81 balance changes for them, but 6.81 still hasn't come out for dota 1 so we don't know officially.

I see, thanks for the info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom