• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT5| TECHIES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamblades

Honestly how are they already 2 full hours behind schedule? There's a shitton of games left scheduled for today.

Beyond the schedule.

npVrfCR.jpg

He should do that in the booth at Key Arena..

bounchfx

wait for TI workshop contributor invites > announcement finally made, not actual invites, just badges > ask about invites > volvo: "all the invites have been sent out and we aren’t able to send anymore due to time constraints to get everything ready for the event."

uwotm8? it's too late before you even know it's happening apparently.

so basically again like last year, there's a few chosen ones, and then everyone else. Valve has learned nothing.

Kard8p3

so that jugg change was p good IMO. I noticed it more than I thought I would.

edit: me and rtz wearing same pair of boxers lmao

Quesa

2 Breezy 4 Arteezy

Also if we're doing a DotaGAF Mario Kart thing I'm in. Just got the game today and I'm p sure my shy guy is godlike

ViviOggi

Leshrac? I dunno man

wait for TI workshop contributor invites > announcement finally made, not actual invites, just badges > ask about invites > volvo: "all the invites have been sent out and we aren’t able to send anymore due to time constraints to get everything ready for the event."

so basically again like last year, there's a few chosen ones, and then everyone else. Valve has learned nothing.

Welp, that sucks.

shira

You should walk out on GabeN. That'll teach him.

BLYATCYKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zeth

Ice3x, race arbiter:

"He's not black. He is Indian"

and nutrionist/trainer:

"He gained weight. Did you see him?"

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
Honestly this casting is pretty shit. Considering this is BTS's premiere event you'd think they'd want some actually useful commentary.

Honestly this casting is pretty shit. Considering this is BTS's premiere event you'd think they'd want some actually useful commentary.
This is the point of the tournament. It's a casual fun fest where the players get to relax and their personalities shine.

You'll get the useful nice commentary and ti and esl. Or any other tournament.

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
They're running it like the HomeStory Cup's from Starcraft and it's a nice change of pace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom