• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT5| TECHIES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shinypogs

No, but he has an incredibly useful ability that autopurges him when he receives a set amount of damage, which means it's very difficult to lock him down to prevent him from using Ravage.

So you'd pick Tidehunter purely for when you want ravage then because there are better heroes just for being tanky who may also have other skills you want more often?

Also I seem to remember when I started watching last year that tide was a mid hero, is there a reason why I never see him played there now? Just a change to the sorts of heroes he'd face there being unfavorable or something?

Razzer

I've been watching vods of Arteezy playing Windrunner and I have to say I'm impressed. His powershot placement seems very honed, though his shackles aren't quite EGM level yet. And the item build is very good from what I can see. Can't wait to see it in competitive.

iamblades

Daily hero is Viper

How do I win my lane harder than usual and not be useless lategame

Don't mek rush on him and he is instantly 10x better late game.

The whole reason he falls off lategame is because the standard first item is something that gives you no damage and no farm acceleration.

The mek is the best item when you are not needed to provide damage, but IMO it is not an every game first item for viper like some people do.

Also if there isn't a last hit about to be available, spam orbs on the enemy 100% of the time, lots of people play heroes like viper way to passive in lane.

With the orb and a value point in corrosive skin, you can easily outharass 2 people in lane by yourself.

BeesEight

i think some people have confused colorful with garish

I think you just described the majority of Riot's fanbase.

That map is looking a lot better, I have to say. Animations on the jungle creeps is pretty neat too. Still not a fan of the art style, however, which needs more than a new coat of paint to fix it.

I feel a little bad about the Studio 38. I keep meaning to grab Kingdom's of Amalur. Maybe now that it actually goes on sale I'll pick it up.

Acinixys

I think you just described the majority of Riot's fanbase.

That map is looking a lot better, I have to say. Animations on the jungle creeps is pretty neat too. Still not a fan of the art style, however, which needs more than a new coat of paint to fix it.

I feel a little bad about the Studio 38. I keep meaning to grab Kingdom's of Amalur. Maybe now that it actually goes on sale I'll pick it up.

As someone who has played KoA, i would say try the demo 1st it unless you are a ULTRA HARDCORE WoW player. Because its basically WoW single player edition

Zeth

Ice on the couch. Oh god
yes

"Fuck(?) his balls"

"I'm going to rape him tonight"

This is going to be a great time, I can tell.

ViviOggi

┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┏( -_-)┛┏(-_-)┓┏(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┏( -_-)┛┏(-_-)┓┏(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┏( -_-)┛┏(-_-)┓┏(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┏( -_-)┛

Kade

┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┏( -_-)┛┏(-_-)┓┏(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┏( -_-)┛┏(-_-)┓┏(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┏( -_-)┛┏(-_-)┓┏(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┏( -_-)┛

I'm the second one.

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
Honestly how are they already 2 full hours behind schedule? There's a shitton of games left scheduled for today.

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
lol did Arteezy take off his pants

npVrfCR.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom