• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT5| TECHIES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
i dont think you learn anything by playing drow or viper either.
Easy LH, importance of farm/slow, orb walking

Play a hero that doesn't die easily and can do well in lane so you don't get shit on while you learn what the hell is going on. Viper fits that.

Thanks a lot for all the suggestions guys, I will try them so he can see different heroes.

He has been a WOW player for long time, but quitted months ago, so he says he likes the fact that Dota characters look like the ones in the other game, but is trying to wrap his mind around the fact that your hero goes back to level 1 at the beginning of each game.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I wonder if the teams are watching the opposing player streams during the set up, you likely can get some decent info on what they want to pick based on who they are warming up with.

shira

I wonder if the teams are watching the opposing player streams during the set up, you likely can get some decent info on what they want to pick based on who they are warming up with.

0X4E1V2.png

Re4lly?

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I wonder how long until Valve implements built in custom draft screen overlays. So many streams user them, I'm sure sponsors would love if they could have them in game too.

Carlius

Banned
this game sometimes....good god. disruptor maxing out Q instead of Glympse. When are they going to understand that glympse if your most important skill? it can be game changer early game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom