• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT5| TECHIES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FACE

Banned
It started so damn good too :(

Almost full team wipe? Better take just a T2, force a buyback and run away.

Do you really expect them to go high ground without their big spells after forcing buybacks on core heroes? C'mon son.

Go watch some NA dota if you want to see a bunch of dumb shit happening and 100 kills in a 50 mins game.

Kade

BpkkG7xIAAEHgWx.jpg:large

Shinypogs

To be fair a lot of heroes that Dotagaf doesn't like are viable when you have the skills and coordination of pro players. Plus most of the arguing was about jungle doom from the get go which isn't how he's played professionally anyways and even when he is those teams can handle 4v5 for however long it takes for him to come online.

inkls

Not sure about this one for EG, arteezy's wearing pants. Does not bode well.

To be fair a lot of heroes that Dotagaf doesn't like are viable when you have the skills and coordination of pro players. Plus most of the arguing was about jungle doom from the get go which isn't how he's played professionally anyways and even when he is those teams can handle 4v5 for however long it takes for him to come online.

Well all you need early to help your team is your level 6. Most complains I see about jungle doom are the same when you have a jungling furion who spends all game jungling. You don't need radiance to help your team.

edit: I like Funn1k and Mason's Doom better compared to Xboct and iceiceice Doom. Xboct and iceiceice die way too much with him I feel.

Zeth

Gosh, V1lat seems like such a great guy. Endearing is the word I was looking for ^

The Summit 2:
1. Poker table
2. Open bar

Aselith

We don't need a surrender button guys totally

wedontneedasurrenderbg1uyt.png

This is not that common unless you are intentionally feeding and not having the option to surrender results in a turnaround just as often as this situation comes up. Additionally a stomp like that usually results in a very short match like 9/10 it's sub 30 somtimes 20 or so.

You're at 31 minutes there. When did the game actually end?

Albert Einstein, one of the greatest minds to ever live, was once perplexed by the speed at which Arteezy was able to farm. Seemingly impossible GPMs of 800+ every game were consistently observed, leading to the hypothesis that this was no fluke. Einstein spent the last years of his life trying to prove the ability of Arteezy's farm existed within the laws of science. Critics laughed at his efforts, claiming that Arteezy's farm was an undeniable act of divine intervention. It wasn't until the end when Einstein found the answer. On his deathbed, Einstein spent the last seconds of his life jotting down what is now the world's most infamous scientific formula. r=tz²

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom