• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT5| TECHIES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just restarted steam and it seems to be updating again.

Anger mode disengaged.

Edit - May have frozen again, fuuuuu. I did verify but I really dont want to reinstall.

Edit 2 - It seems like it's just steam being slow and dodgy, not the game. It's going on and off.

Mordeccai

I've finally gotten around to ancient stacking with my HoD instead of just buying vlads or crazy mask when I want life steal.

Holy hell why haven't I been ancient stacking this whole time. Last three games I played as PA, ancient stacking let me carry the fuck out of the game where we would have otherwise lost. So many lvls and xp.

Here, I start ancient stacking at 18 minutes.

QvDDlai.jpg

I think I may have found a key to winning in my MMR.

ps fuck battlefury PA (cept for magnus/enigma wombo combos)

RS4-

quick question about gems on couriers; say I put the kills gem on it.

Would it still track even if I don't buy the courier?

Hylian7

I've finally gotten around to ancient stacking with my HoD instead of just buying vlads or crazy mask when I want life steal.

Holy hell why haven't I been ancient stacking this whole time. Last three games I played as PA, ancient stacking let me carry the fuck out of the game where we would have otherwise lost. So many lvls and xp.

Here, I start ancient stacking at 18 minutes.

QvDDlai.jpg

I think I may have found a key to winning in my MMR.

ps fuck battlefury PA (cept for magnus/enigma wombo combos)

Doing stuff like ancient stacking will help you improve your micromanagement too. I've gotten to the point where I can even not miss me stack during a team fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom