• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT5| TECHIES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shengar

I usually go phase first though. I think the +24 dmg makes your jungling go faster compared to the +15 AS from gauntlet (not to mention the MS)

What's the best creep to devour at that point? I'm usually devour Centaur for extra attack speed until I got my midas and switched to something else.

inkls

What's the best creep to devour at that point? I'm usually devour Centaur for extra attack speed until I got my midas and switched to something else.

the big satyr's +5 hp/s regen is good too, wildkin +5 armor also helps and the tornado active is good if you stack a camp multiple times so you can tornado it and grab easy levels. Dire wolves is great for jungling and for carrying. <3 +30% dmg and 200% crit with 20% crit chance.

But thats only if you plan on only jungling, the other creeps are all good for ganking (except for the vhoul assassins' dot passive).

edit: Dunno who to cheer for. Clinkz or timbersaw pickers?

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Interesting draft, probably watch a bit before heading out.
If VG takes it I guess there will be a lot more talking at the bar since everyone will be there for 5 hours.
Anyone here going to the bar meetup for the BTS tourny?

I'm gonna try to make it.
I'll be on my way, if anyone else is going PM me.

Ultrabum

As much as I like to see western teams beat the east. I hate tinker, remove it from the game volvo plz. (or at least nerf it into the ground)

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
legit nobody likes that hero except masochists

however, sometimes extreme measures are necessary to save the dota world from the mass sandpaper grind that a china v china grandfinals would result in

Risible

To be fair, I didn't ruin the game for everyone. I'm sure the radiant team, especially that Ember had a ton of fun that game. I ruined the game for that Axe perhaps, but you won't convince me that he didn't deserve it, and that's why I'm unrepentant.

It's at the point where I can't even tell if you're serious or not. If you truly are serious then you have shit-ton of growing up to do. Are you really young or something?

Jex

0-4 with Batrider after getting him for daily hero challenge. I guess I just don't get how to use him.

Batrider isn't a hero who shines because of his ability to single-handedly win the game, he requires excellent coordination with your teammates to perform at his best. It's no good when you blink in, lasso their Carry and forcestaff him away from his team if your team isn't there to follow up or aren't able to react as fast as they should.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom