• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT5| TECHIES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

G.ZZZ

who was vg mid? invoker right? how can pa survive that shit?

PA vs QW Invoker is actually slightly favored for PA. If PA has a PMS, Invoker can't actually harass her out of the lane, while PA can outdeny you easily. At 5, dagger spam can also drive out invoker of the lane, while invoker can't do that. Especially now that cold snap don't do any actual damage.

QE is slightly better cause you can actually contest cs with superior attack damage, but it's still a relatively easy lane for PA which just crush laners that rely on their physical damage for large part of their damage like Invo.

Build is PMS+ pooled tango into first item bottle, first skill usually blur, then max dagger, 1 point into blink strike, max blur, max blink win game.

After a bottle it's a disaster.

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
Yeah, I was just reading up on what doesn't get stopped by Doom. It's more limited than I was led to believe.

Didn't realize that Duel is considered a mute also, I'll have to look back into an old game and see if it cancels evasion and the like.

G.ZZZ

VG draft wat.

EG seems much better even if slark is half an hero against a bloodcyka.

Just noticed, 0 stuns VG eheheh

Shiina

Do you guys ever play together or stuff? I'm pretty new to this game and genre but already sick of randoms in pub games.

inkls

Unless its you playing, most doom I c get smashed early by me putting ward in jungle.by mid game he's easy pick off.

Thats because they're filthy casuals who rush radiance/aghs, spend the whole game jungle farming and buy no armor items

Do you guys ever play together or stuff? I'm pretty new to this game and genre but already sick of randoms in pub games.

What server do you play on?

I only queue on EUW although it feels more like the CCCP.

nvm then, USE here.

Shengar

Thats because they're filthy casuals who rush radiance/aghs, spend the whole game jungle farming and buy no armor items

Seriously, is jungling Doom even good at all? With his non existent armor, terrible attack and movement speed, l wonder why would anyone get him to the jungle at all except for devouring creeps abilities.

inkls

Seriously, is jungling Doom even good at all? With his non existent armor, terrible attack and movement speed, l wonder why would anyone get him to the jungle at all except for devouring creeps abilities.

Its not that bad, you have a heal at least. But it certainly isn't optimal if safelane farm is available.

Wtf this Bloodseeker actually working out

Na'vi played him earlier vs EG and won. BS #1 EG counter.

Shengar

Its not that bad, you have a heal at least. But it certainly isn't optimal if safelane farm is available.

Yeah once I tried jungle Doom back in 2012 because I can't do shit against Sniper's attack. Hit level 3, straightly went into the jungle, wrecked Sniper completely after that. Feels good when that is happened. But too many casuals thought Doom jungle is the only way(much like NP which still fucking pissed to no end whenever I see one) to play him, so when enemy team constantly roam the jungle, it is their end. Well, even when there aren't any safelane, you could at least tried to get boots before go to jungle since that extra ms really helped Doom when someone decided to invade your jungle.

inkls

Yeah once I tried jungle Doom back in 2012 because I can't do shit against Sniper's attack. Hit level 3, straightly went into the jungle, wrecked Sniper completely after that. Feels good when that is happened. But too many casuals thought Doom jungle is the only way(much like NP which still fucking pissed to no end whenever I see one) to play him, so when enemy team constantly roam the jungle, it is their end. Well, even when there aren't any safelane, you could at least tried to get boots before go to jungle since that extra ms really helped Doom when someone decided to invade your jungle.

Do you mean boots first item? Like with the starting gold?

Shengar

Do you mean boots first item? Like with the starting gold?

Not necessarily like that. In case you've just realized there isn't any safelane, and most of your gold have been spent for something (just like my situation with Sniper), you could at least try to salvage as many gold as possible with devour and occasional last hit when the oppotunity arises for boots before went to jungle.

I usually try to rush Midas by buying gauntlet first though.

inkls

Not necessarily like that. In case you've just realized there isn't any safelane, and most of your gold have been spent for something (just like my situation with Sniper), you could at least try to salvage as many gold as possible with devour and occasional last hit when the oppotunity arises for boots before went to jungle.

I usually try to rush Midas by buying gauntlet first though.

I usually go phase first though. I think the +24 dmg makes your jungling go faster compared to the +15 AS from gauntlet (not to mention the MS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom