• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT5| TECHIES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kard8p3

Dk would've grabbed rosh, and regardless of aegis or not there was no one worth taking aegis on. Dragon Knight without ulti is atrocious, Veno just uses ulti and he's useless, and NP was there for mek+force of nature.

EG's lineup was reliant on constantly accruing gold through won teamfights with all of their heal+aoe that they can dish out over the course of long, drawn-out fights and the towers they subsequently get after victories. Once DK took apart that strategy and easily swung a 5-0 teamfight with bfury on ember, there was no point in continuing because the same result would happen again and again.

It was a window strat, and that opportunity passed and DK figured out how to fight it.

gg was completely appropriate

This is completely true. Also sorry Heavy but I think between the 2 of u 1.09 knows what he's talking about 10x more.

Razzer

The way it came about it seems the elbow injury was never really gonna recover, and the reason it took so long to announce was Fear hoping it would get better. That's just speculation on my part though.

Low Tier
1.09 you think a ds would be a better pick there than the np?

i think furion was the correct pick, tho im too lazy to type out why. Between the global presence, ulti, and treants i think it fit their lineup better than ds. Also you can't replicate brewlings and ember illusion is pointless so his ulti would've been kind of a waste.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Much Dota

jXNNos4.jpeg
Is Fear out of EG?
Just his arm.

This is one of those guys who waited until 0 seconds on the clock to pick, just to make sure we don't have the option of countering him with someone like Necro or whatever. What are some general, non-hero specific strategies for dealing with Huskar? I was going to try Euls but didn't get that far before we lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom