• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT5| TECHIES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
This is one of those guys who waited until 0 seconds on the clock to pick, just to make sure we don't have the option of countering him with someone like Necro or whatever. What are some general, non-hero specific strategies for dealing with Huskar? I was going to try Euls but didn't get that far before we lost.

Hm, Halberd? Its not that expensive and it shuts down most right click carries pretty well.

inkls

This is one of those guys who waited until 0 seconds on the clock to pick, just to make sure we don't have the option of countering him with someone like Necro or whatever. What are some general, non-hero specific strategies for dealing with Huskar? I was going to try Euls but didn't get that far before we lost.

Blademail and stuns.

Razzer

Make sure you keep him stunned as he gets to low health. Other than that I haven't experienced him enough.

iamblades

Mass ghost scepters on squishies helps.

The main thing is early five manning where possible(or three or four at least if you have a couple heroes he can't solo kill they can split farm).

If huskar jumps in without the numbers, he is just going to die anyway, at least before he gets bkb.

Ultrabum

Play all random, it is the superior mode.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
calm down guys let's all go back to hating tinker

lycan is the best, the bane of chinese dota who can complain about that u feel me

FACE

Banned

Physical damage crushes Huskar.

calm down guys let's all go back to hating tinker

lycan is the best, the bane of chinese dota who can complain about that u feel me

I can hate on both.

Not sure why Lycan wolves still have invis, crit and that ridiculous regen. Icefrog should get on that.

Great moments are born from great opportunity. And that's what you have here tonight, boys. That's what you've earned here, tonight. One game If we played 'em ten times, they might win nine. But not this game. Not tonight. Tonight, we cs with 'em Tonight, we stay with 'em, and we shut them down because we can! Tonight, we are the greatest dota team in the world. You were born to be dota players -- every one of ya. And you were meant to be here tonight. This is your time. Their time -- is done. It's over. I'm sick and tired of hearin' about what a great dota team the chinese have. Screw 'em! This is your time!! Now go out there and take it!!

iamblades

Comeback or throw? DK had such a huge lead.

It was a legit comeback. EG's deathball finally came on line, leshracs damage fell off as EG got tanky, and PPD hit clutch soul catchers constantly. DK didn't start making bad decisions, they just got overrun as EG's lineup hit it's power peak. Well the rosh fight was maybe a bad decision, but it was just because they had no scouting information on rosh and weren't expecting it to die so fast.

LOL merlini and Hanni in the tub.

TUSR

Banned
DOYoBXB.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom