• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT5| TECHIES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shira

I smell another EG throw.

This game is literally unthrowable.

simpsons-lock-of-the-week.jpg

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I don't get the DK draft. They instapicked almost every hero but it doesn't make a lot of sense to me.

I think ppd or zai was talking about it before when giving an interview during the downtime, its a strat they used vs EG in some scrims white at Starladder and it simply mowed them down. If those early kill attempts actually succeed (They were both really close), the game would likely have gone in DK's favor.

iamblades

I think ppd or zai was talking about it before when giving an interview during the downtime, its a strat they used vs EG in some scrims white at Starladder and it simply mowed them down. If those early kill attempts actually succeed (They were both really close), the game would likely have gone in DK's favor.

I think they weren't expecting this early 5 man, and to be fair, I've never seen any other team go for early fights with Doom and PA like EG is doing.

The traditional way those heroes are played is farm heavy with midas and fighting around 15-20 minutes after you get your bkb. EG is fighting as soon as they hit 6.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Really happy with this series, it feels really even IMO, and EG looks like they should be in good shape next month for TI4.

inkls

So much talk of Doom being a bad hero, and suddenly we want even more nerfs.

Ya'll some two-timing sonofaguns.

ikr? I think he was picked alot to counter tinker picks and also with how well he synergies with panda's ult (take out 2 heroes for +6 seconds during a teamfight).

Preach, brother!

Pros on the best teams in the entire World clearly have no idea how to properly place correct value on heroes
This shits all about trends.

Remember when sven was the hot hero for that one weekend at mlg? And then never picked again?

Doom has one good spell (3 shitty other ones if you ask me, 3 mediocre ones if you ask anyone else) and is massively overvalued solely because he can shit on one person.

He's a good hero.

He's not omgwtfbbq we need this hero.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom