• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT5| TECHIES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BHK3

Banned
If they just end early doom isn't an issue, but NOOOOOO they wanna farm and take it lategame when the game gets really hard.

inkls

Think it correlates with his high pick in BTS? (Doom)

KmpbCgQ.png

This shits all about trends.

Remember when sven was the hot hero for that one weekend at mlg? And then never picked again?

Doom has one good spell (3 shitty other ones if you ask me, 3 mediocre ones if you ask anyone else) and is massively overvalued solely because he can shit on one person.

He's a good hero.

He's not omgwtfbbq we need this hero.

You two-faced weasel, you agreed LVL? Death was a great spell in the last thread.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
This shits all about trends.

Remember when sven was the hot hero for that one weekend at mlg? And then never picked again?

Doom has one good spell (3 shitty other ones if you ask me, 3 mediocre ones if you ask anyone else) and is massively overvalued solely because he can shit on one person.

He's a good hero.

He's not omgwtfbbq we need this hero.

Sven was his hottest in November 2012. He got pick an entire 50 times that month!!

G.ZZZ

Universe good and handsome. All of EG really, well until Mason joined.

#kickmason#onlygoodlookingplayersonEG#fearforever

G.ZZZ

Deso would be so muhc better than Bfury on PA zzzz

Linken to block what, snot of BB? Mason god, get bkb into straight damage what is this stupid build.

datruth29

What the casters miss is I'm pretty sure MY broke the tether just before it was going to relocate when he realized it was on top of a black hole.

They mentioned it, it was a nice heads up play by MMY to realize what was happening.

EG is looking good, but late game Tony is fucking scary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom