• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT5| TECHIES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shinypogs

Just...like, the chances of any other grand finals being as good as that are so low, right? This might just be the best series of 2014 when all is said and done.

Depends on who makes it to the grand finals of TI4, with the right combo of teams we could see some crazy creative and back and forth games to rival these. Hell we might even get rivalry factor there as well.

That said this series was awesome

Ultrabum

Yeah, if you were just reading the reactions in this thread you'd think they got stomped by some B-tier team.

The C9 disband is a joke. I don't think anyone actually thinks they should disband, they have been incredibly successful.

Like all things in dota, we must somehow make the favorite winning as toxic as possible.

inkls

This. Everyone thought this would go 3-0. Alliance played basically flawlessly on home turf and it still got pushed to an extremely close five games. Credit where credit is due.

Yeah, if you were just reading the reactions in this thread you'd think they got stomped by some B-tier team.

Exactly, I'm happy alliance got a fight out of C9. This was way more entertaining than initially predicted.

Also for reference when PA is picked:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JClLQ8265bA

The C9 disband is a joke. I don't think anyone actually thinks they should disband, they have been incredibly successful.

Like all things in dota, we must somehow make the favorite winning as toxic as possible.

Reading Twitch chat is the kind of thing that makes me want to sterilize the human race.

manfestival

wait... is this over? no more dreamleague? No more dad insulting shane for his lesser opinions? FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
I am happy Alliance won though. Delicious EE tears. So good.

ViviOggi

wait... is this over? no more dreamleague? No more dad insulting shane for his lesser opinions? FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
I am happy Alliance won though. Delicious EE tears. So good.

No more dad period
chansub-global-emoticon-f6c13c7fc0a5c93d-36x30.png

Razzer

I'm gonna have to watch game 4 again, that shit was hype as hell, and probably the only game in the series where all 10 players were amazing (except maybe Loda, but a behind riki doesn't give much room for him)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom