• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT5| TECHIES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
yo people who are better than me
everyone

why would you have np off, bat jungle, and ss mid if you were sna this game

i get that np is good against viper but as soon as viper left to do anything you can take the tower with ss with just levels

i dont think the pl kotl needed a third down there
My thinking is you want early farm on bat and ss, since np can just catch up later if he has levels, and early farm on him won't make as large of an impact.

My thinking is you want early farm on bat and ss, since np can just catch up later if he has levels, and early farm on him won't make as large of an impact.

i meant wouldn't

they did np mid, ss as a third with the kotl pl and their off was batrider who after like 2 mins just jungled

and yeah exactly, youd want farm on the ss for mega pushhhhh and np can catch up easier

xanavi

i meant wouldn't

they did np mid, ss as a third with the kotl pl and their off was batrider who after like 2 mins just jungled

and yeah exactly, youd want farm on the ss for mega pushhhhh and np can catch up easier

It might just be something as simple as each of the guys preferring to play those heroes in the places they decided on. NP mid is definitely not optimal but then who would you put on which hero?

There are like, 40 black dudes in DotaGAF.

More like 5 or 6 and none as prolific as me.

Why you gotta pull the race card? I just want Snoop to announce my killstreaks.

I also want Snoop to recognize Dota as the most "hood" game out there.

Sometimes you have to pull out the curriculum vitae.

edit: Mike Epps or Katt Williams would allow for maximum "hood", bro. Snoop is like...so 90s.

myrares

Banned
no idea what in the world puck was thinking when he got a midas. i feel so frustrated and I'm sure his teammates are angry as well

Zeth

Someone give this fucking guy a comb or something. Disgusting. Second day in a row he looks like he's just rolled out of bed moments ago.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Maybe not biologically, but culturally she is a Drow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom