• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT5| TECHIES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
We need a Terry Crews announcer pack, pls Valve. HoN got Samuel L. Jackson, Activision got Snoop Lion, now you get motherfucking Terry Crews before LoL does.

Quesa

I did my part

sSbd34G.jpg

We need a Terry Crews announcer pack, pls Valve. HoN got Samuel L. Jackson, Activision got Snoop Lion, now you get motherfucking Terry Crews before LoL does.

Dota is clearly a Danny Brown game.

Acinixys

Weaver is going to be squishy as fuck vs ET though..

not like weaver can really build armor, he relies on his stats to give him armor.

Also bane is great lockdown for weaver.

Not when Weaver has 4 Linkins avaible

Wow the GDStudio stream is fucking hilarious. Im sad i cant watch it before 12am at night :(

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
There are like, 40 black dudes in DotaGAF.

Moody
Moody's scarf
Tre
Teknopathetic
Artanisix
Milkman
Ellen pudge
Dreams Visions
Satch
Swag

That's about it.

BigAT

Is there even 1 possible situation in which you max swarm first on weaver

If you were in an impossibly safe lane and wanted to focus on pushing? I'm reaching for straws, the answer is almost certainly no. Even if you didn't care about increasing the damage of Shukuchi, you have to level it up for the reduction in cooldown.

yo people who are better than me
everyone

why wouldnt you have np off, bat jungle, and ss mid if you were sna this game

i get that np is good against viper but as soon as viper left to do anything you can take the tower with ss with just levels

i dont think the pl kotl needed a third down there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom