• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT5| TECHIES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conceptor

Fucking matchmaking how does it work?

Depends on the hero but really you're not. Arcane is suited to INT, Soul Ring for STR, AGI goes either way, or aquila/bottle.
But what if I get both?!
I was Clock with ion shell, storm pull and hookshot

iamblades

This SNA enchantress/disruptor/ dark seer or nyx or clockwerk strat is pretty sick..

They create so much farming space for their cores with that group.

I'd be banning out disruptor and enchantress vs them and force them to show that they can do something else.

Jex

Expanding this. Part of playing pub carry is knowing when to be selfish and when to be a hero. It may be that you think you're being a good teammate by responding to cries for help, and in an ideal situation you would be. But your teammate isn't hyhy and you're not ice3. You should not trust them in the same way a pro team trusts in their captain unless that trust has been earned.

What's worse is that sometimes you teammates aren't calling you out to a suicidal Tower Defence or Offence, they're just demanding that you help them gank the enemies completely unwarded jungle, even though the other team are ahead and you should be trying to farm.

FACE

Banned
Brew sucks. He falls off harder than any other mid. SNA just a better team. Their dual lane beat the other teams tri, that's why they are winning.

No need to worry about falling off if you wreck mothafuckas early and give your carry space to get big.

F50cwdi.png

My couch is so cute

Ultrabum

No need to worry about falling off if you wreck mothafuckas early and give your carry space to get big.

So he's good if you're wrecking your opponents? Who isn't !?

I think he has a place, but I don't think he's a good first or second pick. It's just too easy to pick a bkb carry against him.

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
So he's good if you're wrecking your opponents? Who isn't !?

I think he has a place, but I don't think he's a good first or second pick. It's just too easy to pick a bkb carry against him.

? In my experience Brew is just fine against BKB carries. His evasion and his crits make him able to right click it out just fine.

iamblades

Weaver is going to be squishy as fuck vs ET though..

not like weaver can really build armor, he relies on his stats to give him armor.

Also bane is great lockdown for weaver.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
He's a nerd.

Most of these people are nerds.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom