• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT5| TECHIES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

inkls

This is so good. Calling shotgun on future doom pic:

WDQjacP.png

hzg75rD.png

TLhjinM.png

9RZMYgs.png

dlta681.png

UfpAV28.png

Iibei5q.png

M9JleZw.png

Do41foV.png

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
That squat.

Tresden strikes me as the ATG type.

Join my Fantasy League

Fantasy League ID# 25315
Fantasy Password "Quote to See"

I set it to 10 people six slots remaining, just need to figure out when to draft and what setups you guys want. We can do all carry teams.

K.Sabot

I dunno about all carry, I'm sure Valve will use the fantasy algorithm they had for last year so it should be fine to do a full 1-5 lineup. And with 10 people I'm not sure 50 carries will be going to TI4 lol.

Ketch

Question for fantasy league vets: So the draft for fantasy leagues is next Monday? What time does it start? Or is that all set by the league owner?

Hylian7

HgkGjI6.png

I think I'm cursed on Brewmaster guys...

YNLcKaW.png

These are all my Brewmaster games since the update.

Also I like Shadow Blade Brew, however the two games I've gotten to try it in we lost due to other factors I feel like.

docbon

HgkGjI6.png

I think I'm cursed on Brewmaster guys...

YNLcKaW.png

These are all my Brewmaster games since the update.

Also I like Shadow Blade Brew, however the two games I've gotten to try it in we lost due to other factors I feel like.

that 11 minute base infiltration breh

Hylian7

why soul ring and Shadow blade

Just get a blink that's all you need anything before that is just making you shittier

The mana problem?

Edit: The SB thing was an idea I was experimenting with since 6.81 changes to Drunken Brawler. I tried it in unranked games. I'm not completely sure how I feel about it yet.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Bottle, arcanes, blink. Literally the only items you need to win a game with Brew. Aghs if you go hard in the paint.

Pratfall

The addled mind of a solo queuer, "Hmmmm, we have a Jugg, Kunkka, Medusa and Tide on the team, I know what we need! Clockwerk!" Proceeds to fight me for farm in lane, hook creeps and go 0-11. I just want to carry for once.

Hylian7

3k item that uses half your mana pool how about no

+200 damage with a guaranteed 2x crit though. It was just a theorycraft, there was a reason I didn't try it in ranked.

I still don't understand why you guys are against the Soul Ring though.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
The addled mind of a solo queuer, "Hmmmm, we have a Jugg, Kunkka, Medusa and Tide on the team, I know what we need! Clockwerk!" Proceeds to fight me for farm in lane, hook creeps and go 0-11. I just want to carry for once.

Try playing a farming mid, it's usually easier to get that lane for yourself.

Alternatively, farming jungle.

You don't need anything other than brown boots and blink. Because they removed mana cost on blink he's golden as long as you're conservative and good with runes you can pull off your combo. If you are scared get arcanes but you really don't need it. Soul ring just puts you behind.

Hylian7

You don't need anything other than brown boots and blink. Because they removed mana cost on blink he's golden as long as you're conservative and good with runes you can pull off your combo. If you are scared get arcanes but you really don't need it. Soul ring just puts you behind.

You have to be super conservative then and can't ever do anything unless you plan on going full in for it.

Also I was offlane in both those Shadow Blade games, which was why I went Soul Ring, mid in the one with the Blink Dagger.

I mean all you have to do is literally don't waste clap on random creep waves unless you have bottle charges. That's it really.

You can probably get away with bottle crowing early in pubs as well.

Hylian7

I mean all you have to do is literally don't waste clap on random creep waves unless you have bottle charges. That's it really.

Then you're saying you need Bottle in addition to Brown Boots and Blink.

And still I don't feel Bottle in the offlane. I think Soul Ring is better because you won't have consistent rune access.

shira

I'd take the one off portraits as framed prints no problemo. The luna one especially is pretty classy

Yeah ok, but t-shirt is too goofy looking. I like how the Valve tide and dolfrat polos look plain and cute, but that axe is just too wtf. Why you so angry guy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom