• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT5| TECHIES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it's been this way since Spring Cleaning, but I haven't seen it mentioned and I happened to notice it today

Apparently Valve was impatient with the Dreadknight contributor. Looking at the set now, they made the eyes on the items glow green, now red, entirely changed the cape and gave all the bone portions a light green tint.

I wonder if he lost his chance to remake the set, considering Valve seems to have put some effort into it (especially by making an entirely new cape)

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I hope this blank copypasta catches on. Almost as good as not having chat open at all.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Ok, price is starting to crash. If its fall below $4 I'm likely going to pick one up, the last Korean Hat set has gone up a ton because it just isn't available (But its also the best Dark Seer set)

I felt bad for the enemy team, but this was just too much fun. Thankfully they were good sports, so I don't feel too guilty.

goABdOS.jpg

shira

Oh God Pinoy cast is so funny. I have no idea what they are saying, but it seems like the caster is flaming Mineski hard.

Acinixys

Fluff was the ultimate anti hero. A martyr. A pariah. A true leader. It was his plan all along to get Liquid to TI.Leaving the team, calling them out on their shit slump, making a big debacle of the issue on his blog. Then he gathered 4 of his closest friends. Ixmike was only too happy to help. Together they created the ultimate hurdle - the final challenge before a ticket to Seattle. After the dust had cleared, Fluff fell back into his chair, almost relieved it was over. With a gentle smile and a teardrop falling from his eyes, Fluff faintly murmured under his breath, "good luck Liquid."

lol twitch

keeping it real

also fish best ward

Lotto

Mineski leading against Zephyr right now. Pinoy dota in it?
i'm rooting for my fellow pinoys

Oh God Pinoy cast is so funny. I have no idea what they are saying, but it seems like the caster is flaming Mineski hard.

Tagolog makes me laugh even if I don't understand most of it. They use english in between a lot too.

Edit: Gg!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom