• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT5| TECHIES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calidor

Arrow is legit
Orange and Mski are doing surprisingly good
wtf happened with scythe? very underwhelming
zephyr won 1 game, yay

moggio

Banned
Pyrion still doing dota stuff?
He hasnt put out a guide in the longest miss those things so much..

He's burnt out with the guides and doesn't want to do them if he's not enjoying it and they won't be funny.

He streams Dota on Twitch regularly with and without Shane and is doing quite a bit of commentary work as well.

What is the $50 meme about? I'm lost.

Purge charges $50 an hour for coaching.

dave is ok

aztek is ok
The whole point of Zephyr going to Korea was weak competition. Why would they enter in The International where the competition is not weak

That laning really was terrible from Zephyr. All their aggro tri was able to accomplish was securing CS for a Dazzle (since Mirana played it safe) while their Necro was getting ganked and lost his safelane T1 in 2 and a half mins.

Nirvana

Everyone is acting like it's a surprise that Zephyr are getting crushed. Even they knew they would get crushed, at least the get to experience what playing against real pros is like.

patapuf

Everyone is acting like it's a surprise that Zephyr are getting crushed. Even they knew they would get crushed, at least the get to experience what playing against real pros is like.

That other Korean that played in Starladder didn't look THAT bad. Zephyr wasn't going to qualify but it seems they don't even try to put up a fight.

I wonder if Bamboe is contemplating ditching this D-tier team and joining an ambitious team again. Then again, I heard they're getting the reward money for the tourneys they won over the course of, like, 12 months which means he can't just run unless he abstains from receiving the bucks witch I don't see happening.

Acinixys

It was bound to happen, she probably should have wore pants. Internet is so crazy.

Although she is pretty silly to wear such tight skirts and short dresses in an environment where there are thousands of immature guys watching, its disgusting how people take every opportunity to undermine her

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom