• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT5| TECHIES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shira

what was the draft for liquid/nar game 5?

jvfi2uW.png

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Even Riot figured out how to have tournament servers.

Yeah, but Riot only runs their own games on them, Valve would need to have it set up so other people could use them. Plus, Riot has the advantage of the players staying in the same spot for their western leagues.

Yeah, but Riot only runs their own games on them, Valve would need to have it set up so other people could use them. Plus, Riot has the advantage of the players staying in the same spot for their western leagues.

They had tournament servers before they started the current LCS, even when most tournaments were online only.

But you are right about them only have to support one game.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Oh fuck you when your SF is two shotting every member of our team and the score is 35-13 you do not need Rosh and all three sets of rax

Didn't want to get an inactivity abandon since you know its going to be another ten minutes...

This is when I buy a dust and go kill the enemy jungle creeps.

H I D E A N D S E E K B O Y S

Let's go Zephyr!!

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I hear Singsing playing Dota, but I can't see Singsing play dota. I demand a refund GD Studio. A REFUND!

Edit: When the hell did I watch games with Fear in them? Or did him casting the games count for the gem somehow?

Razzer

80 kills in their game and Sing involved in 70, with 14 kills in 10 minutes...

No words describe how much I wish that had been streamed.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
80 kills in their game and Sing involved in 70, with 14 kills in 10 minutes...

No words describe how much I wish that had been streamed.
I can't believe they couldn't find the game, no one knows you can just go to community?

Draft from RRQ vs Arrow looks like they should be fun. So far its Invoker, Rubick, Naga, Disruptor +1 vs SK, Brew, Nyx, and Wisp +1.

Also, Arrow first banned Jakiro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom