• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT6| Plz vote for Keeper of the Light Arcana

ksan

i think tree certainly helped, good ulti that goes through bkb, and didn't alliance have all their t2s up at like minute 70?

manfestival

Isn't the movie like 2 1/2 hours long? I'll likely never see it, I already found 1 and 2 really damn boring, and I can't even remember if I did or did not see 3.

2 and 45 my friend. Its really long but I wouldnt say its all that boring. In fact the movie actually sacrifices coherence just for the sake of throwing out a fight scene. Its kinda funny.

kasane

Simple nerf for furion is once his tp gets casted it goes on cooldown even if you cancel it. Icefrog pls, i have been saying this even before ti3

they should just make veil break trees. that would stop heroes from buying blinks and hiding there. suddenly you have a solution for tinker, np and broodmother without being forced to pick very specific heroes to deal with them. which is very stupid to begin with. and it would also make people buy that item, since no one cares about it

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
DVandhisWaifu.jpg

5gBgEmX.jpg

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
I'm still surprised Bulldog doesn't play lycan competitively. That hero fits his playstyle like a glove, and yet I think loda is the one who plays it in the 1 position.

iceiceice plays an incredible off-lane lycan, but I don't think it's bulldog's hero. Current lycan is played as a 5 man tower bulldozer/deathball machine. You group up and take early towers and teamfights with brute force on the back of howl and Lycan's insane innate dps. Hero is still often a rat in pubs, and used to be played like one back in 6.74, but he's been incredibly strong these last few patches precisely because is THE king of 5 man dota, and howl is crazy. Bulldog is all about the split-push doto where NP is still the king.

aeolist

Banned
were there any games from the other two matches that i should watch? i was busy earlier in the day and only caught alliance vs c9

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT

New LC tech, discovered completely by accident, like Röntgen radiation.

Ready?

2 x Stout Shield + Tango

It makes it so much safer, I could level 3-1-1 without worry, and really, if you're not going 3-1-1 on LC you're doing it wrong, because Overwhelming Odds is the bomb.

ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT

New LC tech, discovered completely by accident, like Röntgen radiation.

Ready?

2 x Stout Shield + Tango

It makes it so much safer, I could level 3-1-1 without worry, and really, if you're not going 3-1-1 on LC you're doing it wrong, because Overwhelming Odds is the bomb.

Is this for lane or to make jungle viable again?

G.ZZZ

C9 drafted a 5-man teamfight lineup with no way to efficiently pickoff wisp/furion and you complain about them being OP? C9 drafted themselves in an hole there, they went for a super-mega late teamfight lineup well knowning that no team would've ever fought a chrono + black hole + ember team face on past 20 mins.

Team of shitters. Also for that final race they really should've bought rapiers, there were no reason not to, if they died they would've lost anyway. In the end, games are all about making the right calls. That Satanic on Void for example was shitty because he got killed from max hp all the time anyway and he got sheeped everytime he activated it. If he had finished Mjoll and went into bkb he would've spent the same gold but would've been much more efficient in fights earlier on.

Bah.

Tobe

lets go tickets booked, hotel ready, PERU DOTO COMING TO WRECK TI!

RIP THRASHER meant thacker lol. RIP PERU.

Hylian7

I wish I had some indication of when I would have sprees of games where I constantly fuck up. That's what keeps my MMR from going up. I have sprees of games where I play great and make little mistakes, then I have ones where I just makes huge ones.

Haly

I wish I had some indication of when I would have sprees of games where I constantly fuck up. That's what keeps my MMR from going up. I have sprees of games where I play great and make little mistakes, then I have ones where I just makes huge ones.
Before you click "Accept", ask yourself this.

"Do I feel good?"

Yes -> Click "Accept"
No -> Go to bed, you're on tilt

antigoon

Do any of you guys regularly queue with toxic neanderthal idiots out of a sense of obligation?

I wish Steam had an appear offline mode.

antigoon

Smurfs my friend, smurfs.

I have and use one when I truly can't take him anymore, but I feel tied to my main account despite being a relatively new player who has only been playing ranked for a few months. Obviously I could just tell this person I don't want to play with him anymore, but that will never happen because I am weak.

Haly

I have and use one when I truly can't take him anymore, but I feel tied to my main account despite being a relatively new player who has only been playing ranked for a few months. Obviously I could just tell this person I don't want to play with him anymore, but that will never happen because I am weak.

Do you know them IRL? Do they have your contact info? If not, just block them. You'll appear as offline to them forever.

antigoon

Do you know them IRL? Do they have your contact info? If not, just block them. You'll appear as offline to them forever.

No and yes. It's a weird situation. Me, him, and another guy have been playing games together pretty much nightly for a few years. Dota just brings out the worst in him to the point where I am embarrassed to be seen in the same party with him at the end of about 1/3 of our games. The other 1/3 he throws by feeding due to overconfidence that never wanes, and the other 1/3 he stomps by doing split pushing that people at our level can't handle or snowballing. He plays the same hero and role every game.

I just wanted to vent I guess? I know I could just block or unfriend or tell him off.

On a very positive note - I had Batrider as my daily hero and in my 10 compendium heroes, so I solo Qd with him for the first time in a real match and we just stomped the other team. Such a fun hero once blink and force staff are up.

Haly

You'll have to confront him yeah. Explain to him the situation and that if he doesn't clean up his behavior you'll have to stop playing with him because its causing you more grief than fun.

look i just dont think we should play dota together anymore

its not you its me

i dont want things to change between us we can still be friends

Top Bottom