• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT6| Plz vote for Keeper of the Light Arcana

Radec

Ferrari jumping to the Miami Heat too ?

KuGsj.gif

DanSaxon

I feel that a Void + Sniper combo makes high grounding against your team really tough regardless of how deathpush-y the enemy line up is. Provided both Sniper and Void managed to get reasonable farm.

Yeah problem is sniper isn't picked up much in captain's mode so it probably didn't even cross their captain's mind, as for void our captain banned him out.

Falk

that puzzling face
Super speculative but conversing with some people I get the impression Mushi kinda can't come back to Malaysia with no trophy. He's probably going to stay with DK until he quits or wins a podium placement at a TI (and/or beats Orange's 2013 3rd)

Sorta a pride thing

ViviOggi

Super speculative but conversing with some people I get the impression Mushi kinda can't come back to Malaysia with no trophy. He's probably going to stay with DK until he quits or wins a podium placement at a TI (and/or beats Orange's 2013 3rd)

Sorta a pride thing

Would you say you're an expert?

ViviOggi

He tweeted his B L O G B O Y S would be delayed while trying to shake off the bucket full of rats Alex Garfield glued to his stomach

KingKong

So how should he build a team? Take worse players?

Geez.

I'd rather have multiple teams with great players rather than one team with all the best players. I also think it's lame that teams who get top 8 are willing to break up or change heavily instead of improving themselves, but whatever pretty much every team is making roster changes

Falk

that puzzling face
Would you say you're an expert?

Nope but I still talk to a lot of Malaysian personalities. (Used to be involved with WCG then subsequently CoD4 tournaments and kickstarting HoN in SEA (don't tell anyone))

Unrelated, also Tobi had a short stint with CoD4 via Gamestah

Beardz

Midas on offlane void seems a waste and a massive delay on your real items. Youre there to get XP for fast lvls, not gold. Plus offlane is supposed to deny more than lasthit so you screw with their carrys farm

I say wand - treads - MoM - maelstrom - (BKB FOR SAFTY) - baby crit - daddy crit - Battlefury - Bfly - AC/MKB

Heres my last game as solo off Void

My build with void:

Morbid > MoM > Boots (yeah) > Treads > Crystalys > Daedalus > Whatever

My last game... we lost:

MrFKGSX.png

Acinixys

My build with void:

Morbid > MoM > Boots (yeah) > Treads > Crystalys > Daedalus > Whatever

My last game... we lost:

MrFKGSX.png

No Maelstrom?

Aghs?

GG no re

Maelstrom is the best value/damage item in the game. Gives you something like an extra 400 damage in chrono. MoM - Maelstrom - Crit is the only way.

Aghs is a worthless item on Void. 20 secs less on Chrono is pointless.

Beardz

No Maelstrom?

Aghs?

GG no re

Maelstrom is the best value/damage item in the game. Gives you something like an extra 400 damage in chrono. MoM - Maelstrom - Crit is the only way.

Aghs is a worthless item on Void. 20 secs less on Chrono is pointless.

Yeah, was a hard decision. They were pushing like hell so I wanted the extra 20 seconds to counter push them. It almost worked... almost.

Top Bottom