• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT6| Plz vote for Keeper of the Light Arcana

G.ZZZ

Alwayswanna fly is legit one of the shittiest CIS supports. Hope he get gamer elbow and they sub someone decent for him. ZZZ

Madouu

Alwayswanna fly is legit one of the shittiest CIS supports. Hope he get gamer elbow and they sub someone decent for him. ZZZ

That's not a very nice thing to wish for
rage.gif

G.ZZZ

Babyknight returns to MYM? Interesting, he was talented in SC2 as far as I know. Didn't see him play in his Dota days.

He was the 2nd RTZ (first was Dendi). His SF was sick, considered usually 2nd in the world after Yaphets. He's mechanically extremely skilled (his razes wow), control lanes especially well, and play somewhat aggressive without overextending or feeding too much. Problem is he went inactive for 3-4 years, even if he played starcraft in that period. He was quite possibly the best mid in the west when he played at his peak, but the competition was weaker (this was when Dendi was considered gosu mid). Nowadays i'd say he'd be after RTZ and Resolution in the west mechanically.

I wonder why she wouldn't just mute the guy but she deals with idiots on a daily basis so she probably doesn't care at all.

I mean she's getting shit on but really the only reason the other team was in it is because the supports won't buy detection. Mirana on the other team is just abusing moonlight shadow.

Chris R

EG.Black? Whhaaaaaaaaaa!

edit: Google translating Mandarin is kinda cool

DOTA2 latest hand too hard to play, so you will lose a lot of players, I think a lot of people around DOTA2 difficult to play on the play LOL. You know what? You should be enhanced to strengthen the shadow magic Geomancer strengthening Carl you know I say anything? Let the hero strengthen those hard to play it and then let those heroes into CW it difficult to play, you know what I'm saying right? In that case there will be more people to play DOTA2!

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
That Shagbark emote is good but it needs more contrast like the NP one.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Draskyl is such a greedy ass player. He doesn't give a eff about anybody's farm on the team but his.

Top Bottom