• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT6| Plz vote for Keeper of the Light Arcana

DarkKyo

WeLoveFine is the official place however they are based in America. WLF ship to Europe etc but I'm still looking for a dedicated home for him to be sold directly from Europe as well.
I know you're probably not directly affiliated with WeLoveFine, but I placed an order there for several of the secret shop t-shirts over two weeks ago now. Any idea if it's usual for orders to take this long to ship? The only thing I can imagine is there is a massive demand and so printing is taking forever, but I ordered the first day they went up so I'm a little worried they forgot my order or something...

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
What the fuck

qpWGGPM.gif

It's for Burning too

I know you're probably not directly affiliated with WeLoveFine, but I placed an order there for several of the secret shop t-shirts over two weeks ago now. Any idea if it's usual for orders to take this long to ship? The only thing I can imagine is there is a massive demand and so printing is taking forever, but I ordered the first day they went up so I'm a little worried they forgot my order or something...
Pretty sure those orders won't have even started until after TI4. You could always reach out to their support or their Twitter and they will get back to you on an update.

What's the deal with Dreadz? Is he like the Russian SingSing? Don't see how his stream is interesting but he must be hilarious or play with a lot of (ex-)pros or something.
Well Wisp is another thing. For one Wisp was on CM for a long ass time as 1st pick/ban material and went on TI3 finals with 100% winrate.

We still haven't seen in ES in competitive to make that call.

Well yeah I said that the circumstances were different, but maybe they're not comparible at all. I'm just saying pub winrates probably won't matter regarding balance changes.

And I'm a strong proponent of letting the new heroes into CM and see what happens, not shooting first and asking questions later.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
What the fuck

qpWGGPM.gif

It's for Burning too

This is never getting in. If so, shoot me and mark my grave in remembrance.

Also, I actually think the next major patch is going to have 3 hero in it, unless the community totally flips their lid in the next few days for Techies to be release now.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Also, I actually think the next major patch is going to have 3 hero in it, unless the community totally flips their lid in the next few days for Techies to be release now.

idk i have a feeling that since we're down to 4-5 heroes they will save 1 per big patch event. Techies soon, one hero for some halloween event, one for christmas, one for chinese new year, and maybe one before or after TI5.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
idk i have a feeling that since we're down to 4-5 heroes they will save 1 per big patch event. Techies soon, one hero for some halloween event, one for christmas, one for chinese new year, and maybe one before or after TI5.

I don't think Valve is going hold back the rest of the heroes, by now Icefrog likely wants to put out new original heroes.

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
I think it's actually completely impossible to predict how Valve will handle anything with this game. Heroes with a steady progression of development will suddenly stagnate for a year (Legion) and heroes with zero development will suddenly be released (Spirits).

Probably a safe bet that Techies is next. Could be just them, could be them and Pit lord/oracle. Could be a completely new hero. Or no new heroes at all for months. Who the fuck knows.

yami4ct

Just had an insane match end playing Lich

http://dotabuff.com/matches/809231845

Honestly, both proud and disappointed with that one. On the one hand, can never feel bad about going 19/1/12, on the other that number of kills really shows me not doing my job as a support sometimes. Sure, a lot of those kills were enemies not scattering after I threw my ult into a team fight, but I know of at least a couple lane-kills early on that I accidentally stole a kill when I was just trying to slow them up for my teammate.

What I couldn't be more proud of is my lane partner Drow. Seeing her really coming online at the middle/end of the match is what playing support is all about. I was much more excited about seeing her kill-streaks than my own. That was the best thing about the whole match for me.

Razzer

Just had an insane match end playing Lich

http://dotabuff.com/matches/809231845

Honestly, both proud and disappointed with that one. On the one hand, can never feel bad about going 19/1/12, on the other that number of kills really shows me not doing my job as a support sometimes. Sure, a lot of those kills were enemies not scattering after I threw my ult into a team fight, but I know of at least a couple lane-kills early on that I accidentally stole a kill when I was just trying to slow them up for my teammate.

What I couldn't be more proud of is my lane partner Drow. Seeing her really coming online at the middle/end of the match is what playing support is all about. I was much more excited about seeing her kill-streaks than my own. That was the best thing about the whole match for me.

Don't worry about 'stealing' kills. It doesn't really matter in Dota. Supports need gold too.

Acinixys

We all pick/random fairly fast

Enemy 4 stack waits till 1 sec left and locks in 4 carries + Lesh, thinking they're cute and will stomp us late game.

Mid Lina is to strong
. She can farm waves like a beast and get online super fast.

Ive been leaving her stun at lvl 1 for a long time and instead skilling Fiery Soul. It makes you such a strong right clicker. Lvl 2/3 Soul is almost a MoM in terms of attack speed. Wish we would see more Lina at pro level played as a glass cannon nuker.

Razzer

We all pick/random fairly fast

Enemy 4 stack waits till 1 sec left and locks in 4 carries + Lesh, thinking they're cute and will stomp us late game.

Mid Lina is to strong
. She can farm waves like a beast and get online super fast.

Ive been leaving her stun at lvl 1 for a long time and instead skilling Fiery Soul. It makes you such a strong right clicker. Lvl 2/3 Soul is almost a MoM in terms of attack speed. Wish we would see more Lina at pro level played as a glass cannon nuker.

Who bought the rapier?

Bad7667

For how long it's been since new content I hope that the next update has more than just Techies.

I imagine it's taking a bit because they are going to add the mega creep change, PA arcana, and I hope the new SF model. I doubt they will add more then techies for this patch.

It's probably going to be just Techies

Acinixys

Who bought the rapier?

If you will believe it

It was Shadow Demon

We took all their T2s and 2 rax in the space of 10 minutes + got at least 20 kills. There was a MASSIVE fight for their mid rax that lasted so long all of them died and re-spawned during the fight

He was walking around with 6k+ so Chen told him to buy a rapier. Thankfully myself, Husk and Bristle were able to defend him and keep it out of Invoker/Syllas hands as we ended

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Am I the only person who thinks the team shuffle prediction stuff being added to the compendium is kinda tacky? I know it's a fact of life that roster changes are going to happen but the official compendium doesn't seem like a good place for gossip and speculation on something that I'm sure most people involved don't consider a positive experience. They should keep that crap on Twitter and Reddit (and GAF) where it belongs.

Wok

If you will believe it

It was Shadow Demon

We took all their T2s and 2 rax in the space of 10 minutes + got at least 20 kills. There was a MASSIVE fight for their mid rax that lasted so long all of them died and re-spawned during the fight

He was walking around with 6k+ so Chen told him to buy a rapier. Thankfully myself, Husk and Bristle were able to defend him and keep it out of Invoker/Syllas hands as we ended

Speaking of rapiers, I have just had a game against a PA rushing a rapier (no item at all from the start before the relic). At first, I laughed. Then I cried.

XaeonBE

WeLoveFine is the official place however they are based in America. WLF ship to Europe etc but I'm still looking for a dedicated home for him to be sold directly from Europe as well.

http://www.welovefine.com/7934-dota-2-shagbark-plush.html

What is the biggest pulling point in Dota 2 for you vs LoL, is it the free heroes? gameplay? or a combination of it all.

There were a few reasons. Friends influence, denying and I just think the game is more stable.

Top Bottom