• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT6| Plz vote for Keeper of the Light Arcana

What would be sludge hero's hook?
lBhDv3y.png

Whatever this guy's hook is.

Falk

that puzzling face
Ultimate that auto-triggers like Abaddon/WK, splits hero into 3/5/7 each with 1/4 of sludge's max HP. After 10 seconds, sludge recombines at the sub-unit with the most remaining HP, with HP set to the total of all remaining sub-unit's HP. 60sec cooldown.

YEAH I SHOULD DESIGN THESE FOR A LIVING.

Also Earthshaker would be a hilarious counter

Messiah

Ultimate that auto-triggers like Abaddon/WK, splits hero into 3/5/7 each with 1/4 of sludge's max HP. After 10 seconds, sludge recombines at the sub-unit with the most remaining HP, with HP set to the total of all remaining sub-unit's HP. 60sec cooldown.

█▀▀░█░█░█▀█░█▀▀░█▀█
▀▀█░█░█░█▀▀░█▀░░█▀▄
▀▀▀░▀▀▀░▀░░░▀▀▀░▀░▀
█▄░▄█░█▀▀░█▀▀▀░ █▀█
█░█░█░█▀░░█░▀█░█▀▀█
▀░▀░▀░▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀░░▀
█░░█░█░▀▀█▀▀░█▀█░ █▀█
█░░█░█░░░█░░░█▀▄░█▀▀█
▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀░▀░░░▀░▀░▀░░▀
█▀▀░█▀█░█░█▀▀
█▀░░█▀▀░█░█
▀▀▀░▀░░░▀░▀▀▀
░░░░░░██▄
░░░░░░█░█
░░░░░█░░█
█▄▄▄█░░░██
█░░ Valve ░░░█
█░ Add This ░░█
█░ Please! ░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░█
█░░░░░░░░█
█░░░░░░░░
emoticon-2867-src-f02f9d40f66f0840-28x28.png

inkls

sound somewhat like zac from lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgjepqE5xPA

Aui's vlog about TI4. There's some personal stuff at the beginning if you wanna skip, but the cool thing is he talks about the roshan and their reasoning for it. The way he describes what each team loses and gains in that situation really shows me how differently pros think about the way the game works, it's pretty awesome.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0dKgAfkvbM

CLASSIC JIMMY'S thoughts about TI4 and his departure from Team Liquid.

dave is ok

aztek is ok
what happened there
They released a new wing for the Hearthstone adventure mode thing.

I bought it 60+ hours ago and still can't play it. Literally can't even complete the purchase. This is what I (and thousands of others) see for three days straight:

And it locks off other parts of the game that use the shop too, like Arena.

And they removed Heroes of the Storm runes lolol

The lack of respawn sound throws me more than it should. Trying to do a good job scouting enemy inventories and it turns out I've been alive for 15 seconds.

They released a new wing for the Hearthstone adventure mode thing.

I bought it 60+ hours ago and still can't play it. Literally can't even complete the purchase. This is what I (and thousands of others) see for three days straight:

And it locks off other parts of the game that use the shop too, like Arena.

And they removed Heroes of the Storm runes lolol
i hadnt heard about the hearthstone

and i mean hey for all the shit we give Balls at least they listened there

even though they knew it was probs a dumb idea anyway

In terms of micromanagement, which one is easier, chen or enchantress? I feel like trying one of them to learn some microing skills, but >game is hard enough already.

Also welcome Kittens! I'll add you tomorrow, maybe we can play sometime.

sixghost

In terms of micromanagement, which one is easier, chen or enchantress? I feel like trying one of them to learn some microing skills, but >game is hard enough already.

I think Enchantress is more difficult. You have to be constantly adapting to whatever creeps you get, unlike Chen where you can just find a troll + 2 centaurs and keep them until they die. You need to have good ganking instincts as Enchantress because a lot is going to be expected of you in the first 5 or 6 minutes. It's your job to terrorize mid.

If you mean purely based on the micro involved it's probably Chen, since you're going to have more creeps than ench once you reach level 7. Chen's sendback ability is tough to pull off effectively in fights too.

Quesa

I feel like my Earth Spirit is actively getting worse the more I play him. I have no confidence in lane with that character -- I don't feel like I can kill anyone in lane when I know I should and it fucking sucks

Aselith

You're doing fine!

You're doing fine!

You're doing fine!

You're doing fine!

You're doing fine!

You're doing fine!

Well played!

Well played!

Well played!

Well played!

Sibylus

Banned
The lack of respawn sound throws me more than it should. Trying to do a good job scouting enemy inventories and it turns out I've been alive for 15 seconds.
Yeah, I've been programmed so thoroughly to rely on that respawn music swell, it's disorienting beyond belief that it's broken right now.

The fact that Chen doesn't have to work around a time limit and has (IMO) more useful spells in Hand of God and Test of Faith(both) that are pretty easy to use(except for the ally Test of Faith) makes him an easier hero to use imo. Enchantress has better late game with her Impetus Aghs while Chen has...no late game, except for getting Aghs/Vlads I guess.

I feel like my Earth Spirit is actively getting worse the more I play him. I have no confidence in lane with that character -- I don't feel like I can kill anyone in lane when I know I should and it fucking sucks

I feel opposite. Hit level 3 and kills are easy. Once the laning phase ends I start falling off and by 40 minutes in I feel worthless.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
hey guys

I stopped playing in February and then started again this week

I am getting huge lag spikes in every single game though, and my connection is actually better than it was when I stopped playing. I don't have this problem with any other game.

Did anyone else notice lag spikes in the last few months? Is there a fix anybody can suggest?

hey guys

I am getting huge lag spikes in every single game though, and my connection is actually better than it was when I stopped playing. I don't have this problem with any other game.

Did anyone else notice lag spikes in the last few months? Is there a fix anybody can suggest?
The servers are fucking up tonight it's not you.

hey guys

2 posts above you should tell you what's happening. ;)

I'm just going to leave this here. Sorry for the length. Enjoy.

Ji-hyo song: can i buy some of your items in $$?
Chivas: what are you looking for
Ji-hyo song: rares only sir
Ji-hyo song: ??
Ji-hyo song: 4rare and 4common?how much sir?
Ji-hyo song: $15?
Ji-hyo song: ?
Ji-hyo song: steam offer done sir?
Chivas: never went through
Ji-hyo song: accept it
Ji-hyo song: accept my offer sir. like a trade
Chivas: take out the hud skin
Chivas: that I keep
Ji-hyo song: ok i will offer again sir
Chivas: send the money first
Chivas: paypal me
Chivas: I dont want steam credit
Ji-hyo song: ok
Chivas: what's your email address
Chivas: with paypal
Chivas: Ill send a transfer request
Chivas: give me money
Chivas: I give items
Ji-hyo song: ok
Ji-hyo song: done sir
Ji-hyo song: accept it
Chivas: no
Chivas: email address
Chivas: paypal me the money
Ji-hyo song: the money is already send
Chivas: how
Chivas: what's my paypal email?
Ji-hyo song: i send it on your paypal
Chivas: whats the email address
Chivas: you said you already sent it
Chivas: how can you send if you dont know my email
Ji-hyo song: i see it on you profile sir
Ji-hyo song: now your turn
Chivas: nope
Chivas: different email
Chivas: reported
Ji-hyo song: accept now my offer sir
Chivas: scammer
Ji-hyo song: ty
Ji-hyo song: no im not a scammer
Chivas: yeah you are
Chivas: you've been reported
Ji-hyo song: im a real buyer sir
Chivas: try that stuff on some other idiot
Chivas: the giveaway was your offer
Chivas: it's impossible to add money to someone else's account
Ji-hyo song: really?
Chivas: then you claimed to send money to an email adress that isnt listed on my profile
Chivas: and is different than my steam email
Chivas: again, reported
Chivas: SCAMMER
Ji-hyo song: im not
Ji-hyo song is now Offline.

Never gotten fully slotted on a Juggernaut before

Wow, what a hero. My mistake in the past was trying to go directly for aghs after phase boots, when really getting a damage item first for accelerated farming and more damage during omnislash is definitely better.

Omnislash always does 200-225 damage per slash, it never rises. Also, I like to get Phase>Drums>Aghs so I can first solve some bulk and mana problems and take part in fights and pushes. What damage item did you go for? Please don't tell me it was Battlefury.

Carlius

Banned
Never gotten fully slotted on a Juggernaut before

Wow, what a hero. My mistake in the past was trying to go directly for aghs after phase boots, when really getting a damage item first for accelerated farming and more damage during omnislash is definitely better.

yes. the aghs first is just not a good idea in my opinion. i go dmg first, then, as a situational item i go scepter. i relaly dont understand the rush to scepter first. it baffles my mind. I go phase, drums, deso, and then i go scepter and if i have to skip drums, ill go scepter.

I can tell none of you know how to play Earth Spirit lol. You have no kill potential solo till you hit level 6.

Send me a pm and ill give you my steam id okay?

You can kill a good number of heroes anytime the lane is pushed up to your tower and they come up to last hit with the pull, roll, kick under your tower combo. It's like level 11 onward where I have the most trouble.

Omnislash always does 200-225 damage per slash, it never rises. Also, I like to get Phase>Drums>Aghs so I can first solve some bulk and mana problems and take part in fights and pushes. What damage item did you go for? Please don't tell me it was Battlefury.

I got deso first, and someone else on my team was getting drums (he didn't finish it before I got aghs because he was farming terribly) but did farm well enough to get battlefury. Hm somehow I assumed that omnislash worked exactly like sleight of fist, but I was definitely doing more damage per slash. Would that be the deso effect?

Top Bottom