• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT6| Plz vote for Keeper of the Light Arcana

Messiah

Bandits photo posted, has a thumb right in it

facepalm.gif

That's no thumb though
It's a finger

FtHTiny

Ok what is this about crashing servers on purpose again.
Done with the game again until a fix comes around. What a waste of of a game.

Zeth

Will Slark's Skadi likely be in the next chest/hat patch? I know it was recently added to the files with some other cool stuff.

Am I the only one that thinks that Earth Spirit nerf was to hard on him? It could be just me but from an awesome (OP) hero to a ultra low tier (imo). His skills are not reliable as before.

He just needs a buff for the stone remmants cooldown. That shit is ridiculous.

Am I the only one that thinks that Earth Spirit nerf was to hard on him? It could be just me but from an awesome (OP) hero to a ultra low tier (imo). His skills are not reliable as before.

He is ridiculously OP. I think the amount of control and hero damage he can dish out in a teamfight (which the current meta is pretty big on), especially as a solo.

Demoli

Competitive tier list for July for anyone that cares:

revert back to old huskar and buff him from there plz

I hope Magnus, Spectre and Beastmaster start getting popular soon. Those heroes are so good, especialy mag, dunno what he is doing in trash tier.

And plese let Doom be nerfed into the shit tier. Worst hero in the game.

I hope Magnus, Spectre and Beastmaster start getting popular soon. Those heroes are so good, especialy mag, dunno what he is doing in trash tier.

The RP nerf really took Magnus out of play, which sucks because it happened right when Blink Dagger got buffed.

I'd be okay with the return of BeastMaster as I like the play style he brings, but Spectre only ever seems to show up in 90 minute Chinese farm offs.

Pratfall

Preach. My next project is to get good with some micro heroes and Beastmaster and Enchantress seem like good places to start.

Also Doom sux.

Skewer gives vision, Empower is now global. I think he's good enough to get picked, just needs some minor buffs to make pros notice him, S4 will pick him no matter what anyway. Maybe lower Skewer mana cost so he can mid easier.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Will Slark's Skadi likely be in the next chest/hat patch? I know it was recently added to the files with some other cool stuff.
Looks like it will be a Chinese promotional item. Likely will run $5 tops once they are fully given out, perfect world trends to give their stuff out in large batches.

G.ZZZ

Doom and tinker boringest heroes zzzz. Doom and March from universal to magic could be a start since i don't see why they have to pierce bkb at all. So fucking annoying.

Lycan need better wolves lvl 1 but worse wolves at every other levels so he can lane semi-decently but can't rosh by itself. Rosh is the problem of the hero since radiant lycan i believe is like 40% wr or even less.

Huskar need a lategame. Hero is amazing but become a ranged creep after 30 mins.

Lina and CM need decent buffs to both.

Pit lord and Earth spirit need huge nerfs. As it is they are like easy mode 1vs3 offlaners, tanky, versatile. Die in hell.

Also buff drow and sniper plz
hush.gif
highfive.gif

Falk

that puzzling face
He still could flash farm jungle though (except mud golems lol)

Although it -would- make Tidehunter stick out even more like a sore thumb considering how invulnerable he is to ancient stacks.

traveler

Not Wario
Great story, Steve. I have purchased TI tickets twice and gone neither of those times. I fully intend to remedy that next year. And I'll actually be in Seattle then, so there shouldn't be anything stopping it this time.

I feel like whatever the inevitable Blink nerf is and fixing Blink/Rearm interaction will be enough of a nerf to Tinker. No need to touch his kit till the impact of those changes becomes clear.

I want a Timber buff, but I'm not sure he's actually in a bad enough place to need it. Cast or turn rate buff, mini stun on his chain if it connects, and/or some way for him to chain in base fights, where he's incredibly frustrating to play, would be some nice options. Reverse scaling magic resist on his passive would also be pretty cool, but that's not really necessary. (in other words, 0 stacks gives him 16% magic resist, 8 stacks gives him 8%, and 16 stacks gives him 0% bonus)

I think a decent idea for Tinker could be that March would prevent stacking jungle camps as I think they do in Dota 1. Probably should fix the blink refresh rearm bug too. March being magic is probably too crippling.

manfestival

its like the league community where the popularity of a hero means that everyone demands a nerf of that hero

except people are acting this way in dota 2

Just had the most stressful game ever.

http://dotabuff.com/matches/811027262

Ranked Captain's Draft. Despite my protests, somehow we ended up drafting, skilling, and buying items specifically to level 1 Rosh. But then Ursa got the wrong skill and was afk for a while so we thought we were screwed. One guy only spoke Russian and one guy only spoke Spanish. I really thought we were going to lose but somehow we ended up pulling it out.

Love it when AA support ends up carrying the team. Now I'm on a six-match winning streak and every match I play I'm more afraid to break it.

Top Bottom