• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT6| Plz vote for Keeper of the Light Arcana

Atlantis

Booty Patrol begs to differ:

3yyELuk.png

��

CcGvkLG.png

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
so I need a way to get better at this game. enough to carry my lane atleast. my last game I was stuck with an Omniknight who kept stealing my farm and dying, because he had "a great plan" which was to fast mana boots...
not soul ring...
mana boots....... =/

lucky for me slark and veno were better than me so they were able to win their lanes and carry.

mkenyon

Banned
DotaGAF, don't know if you wanted to share this or not, but this is a good reference point for someone looking to build a Dota 2 machine on the lowest budget possible. Outside of used parts, of course.

jNFdjRy.png

That'll run Dota 2 at 60+ FPS, after overclocking, of course.

Chris R

Well now that twitch is dead what will people be switching to?

DotaGAF, don't know if you wanted to share this or not, but this is a good reference point for someone looking to build a Dota 2 machine on the lowest budget possible. Outside of used parts, of course.

jNFdjRy.png

That'll run Dota 2 at 60+ FPS, after overclocking, of course.

Are AMD's Linux drivers better now?

mkenyon

Banned
Well now that twitch is dead what will people be switching to?

Are AMD's Linux drivers better now?
Nah, their Open GL support still sucks. But you can get LEGIT Windows keys from a variety of places, most notably reddit.com/r/softwareswap, for $20-30.

Storm Spirit Yasha new meta

I didn't bother questioning him on it since he was obviously peruvian and was typing in spanish the whole game, but honestly he contributed more than silencer and disruptor combined. Thank god I didn't let him take mid, though, even though I usually feel bad about immediately running to the lane to squat it

Quesa

If the google acquisition means streamers won't be able to play their awful music on stream then I am ECSTATIC about the google overlords taking over.

For other reasons, however, I am not.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
If the google acquisition means streamers won't be able to play their awful music on stream then I am ECSTATIC about the google overlords taking over.

For other reasons, however, I am not.

One issue is that system can flag in game audio and it will take down huge chunks of the audio.

Quesa

One issue is that system can flag in game audio and it will take down huge chunks of the audio.

Yeah, that's a problem. And of course it only targets them after the fact, so live they can play whatever they please. This can, however, be fixed Twitch implementing a system where it knows game audio is fine to stream, which would help with people properly labeling what they're playing. I know it's selfish but I would much rather listen to no music or my own than some of the stuff dota streamers are playing.

Yeah, that's a problem. And of course it only targets them after the fact, so live they can play whatever they please. This can, however, be fixed Twitch implementing a system where it knows game audio is fine to stream, which would help with people properly labeling what they're playing. I know it's selfish but I would much rather listen to no music or my own than some of the stuff dota streamers are playing.

twitchs own stuff is getting flagged the system is really dumb

id be amazed if its actually smart by the time everyone leaves it

Quesa

twitchs own stuff is getting flagged the system is really dumb

id be amazed if its actually smart by the time everyone leaves it

The one advantage they have in this regard is that not many people know where else to stream. It's also currently outdone by double-tapping spacebar over a muted section.

Wok

why can't I ever get an Omni knight on my teams whos half as good as yours T__T

The mindset when playing Omniknight really is to keep the carry heroes alive. I am not even trying to farm in these games. Thankfully the carry heroes knew how to use their abilities in these two games, so that I was not useless when spending my mana for them.

Omniknight is a huge counter to common pub heroes such as Pudge, Ursa, Phantom Assassin, and even Sand King or Earthshaker. Maybe even a good counter to Witch Doctor's ultimate.

SzkGRNe.png

Top Bottom