• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT6| Plz vote for Keeper of the Light Arcana

Mohasus

Who are your comfort food heroes? Mine is Windrunner.

When I can't decide who I want to play I just play Windrunner and if someone else picks her I leave.

Drow Ranger, Mirana, Anti-mage, Viper and Enchantress.

Just joking, it is Lycan. The good thing is that tryhards copy the picks but forget about the bans. But I feel bad about picking him twice in a row so I pick one of those five I wrote above.

Deadly

Did you sub to any of the very first game modes before the mod tools went out? Try unsubing from them.
Ehh what game modes? I don't think so? It's some 11.7MB patch that keeps queuing but not doing anything and it keeps doing that. Pausing seems to be a short term fix but the patch is still there.

Gav47

Looks like none of the GD studio VODs will be affected by Twitch's new policies
happytears.gif

Dat inside man

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I've had a 0 byte Dota update stuck in my Steam downloads for the last couple of days and it is preventing the rest of my games from auto patching. Anybody know anything about this?

Falk

that puzzling face
Journalisms: So why is Dota 2 content (even The International) flagged, when Valve is [one of those companies that allow anyone to stream their games]?

Shear: That was a false positive (misidentification of crowd noise as music), which we've now fixed.

Wrong thread for this probably, but holy shit hahahahahah.

kvk1

I've had a 0 byte Dota update stuck in my Steam downloads for the last couple of days and it is preventing the rest of my games from auto patching. Anybody know anything about this?

I opted into the Steam Client Beta thingy from within the client settings.

Fixed it for me. You can just opt out after it fixes the stuck download.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I opted into the Steam Client Beta thingy from within the client settings.

Fixed it for me. You can just opt out after it fixes the stuck download.

Did this. Seems to have worked, thanks!

In other news boy that Steam beta client runs like ASSSSSSSSSSSsssssssssssssss

Hylian7

Note to self, don't set towers to have 0.001 attack speed, 0.001 attack cast point, 1000 attack range, 1000 projectile speed, and have someone tank two of them. It crashes the game.

Fevaweva

I had two consecutive games where someone ragequit and instantly abandoned...on my team. Man I must be in the trenches right now cos that hasn't happened to me in literally years

ViviOggi

i think ill do this.

gonna watch some archer on netflix

edit holy shit this doom set is p good

http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=297364159

damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
surprise.gif
surprise.gif
surprise.gif

█▀▀░█░█░█▀█░█▀▀░█▀█
▀▀█░█░█░█▀▀░█▀░░█▀▄
▀▀▀░▀▀▀░▀░░░▀▀▀░▀░▀
█▄░▄█░█▀▀░█▀▀▀░ █▀█
█░█░█░█▀░░█░▀█░█▀▀█
▀░▀░▀░▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀░░▀
█░░█░█░▀▀█▀▀░█▀█░ █▀█
█░░█░█░░░█░░░█▀▄░█▀▀█
▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀░▀░░░▀░▀░▀░░▀
█▀▀░█▀█░█░█▀▀
█▀░░█▀▀░█░█
▀▀▀░▀░░░▀░▀▀▀
░░░░░░██▄
░░░░░░█░█
░░░░░█░░█
█▄▄▄█░░░██
█░░ Valve ░░░█
█░ Add This ░░█
█░ Please! ░░░█
█░ And Give ░░█
█░ Me One ░░█
█░ Please! ░█

Wok

Consider that there is a sale of limited stamps overseas. People pay him to get their desired stamp. With his funds he is able to GAMBLE for ultra rare gold plated stamps with the money of those who ordered the original stamps. Basically if 10 people were to order from him, He would buy 10 stamps and maybe hecould get 2 GOLDEN STAMPS. In this case, he will deliver 8 demis to his customers while claiming the other 2 went missing and refund 2 for the "missing of goods". In that case he gets 2 GOLDEN STAMPS FOR THE PRICE OF 2 NORMAL STAMPS. WITHOUT COUNTING THE PROFIT FROM HIS TRANSPORT FEE. Hypothetically speaking if an infinite amount of customers ordered from him he can hoard the entire market of golden plated stamps. Esentially he is making a total of $150 USD per refund in this case for demiheroes. This is not the way to do business and I can assure you can and will be charged for fraud. Why? Because you essentially duped the consumer by removing the possibility of them getting golden demis when they are "promised" when they ordered from you. Well if you were refunded I would encourage you to pursue this matter seriously especially since he can be charged under dishonest practices by the millitary law which basically is tracked his entire life in singapore.

Remember the Singaporean trader who spent 13,000 dollars at the secret shop at TI4? Apparently, he got lots of money from people asking him to buy stuff for them priori to TI4, he bought the stuff with their money, he has been selling the stuff since TI4's eve (VIP day at the secret shop), and he does not want to deliver the items to the first people and instead refund them. In the end, it seems 1) he has been making a profit by selling at a higher price to new people with money "borrowed" from prior "customers", 2) he has most likely opened all the sealed boxes with the demi-heroes to get the golden demi-heroes, hence is unable to deliver sealed boxes to his prior "customers" and offers a refund instead. This is all speculation though.

Well he is getting a remodel, so I wouldn't be surprised at them updating his abilities.

• Increase chronosphere radius and duration

LiQuid!

Haha this dude on Bulldog's team is losing his got damned mind that he got matched with Bulldog. Never seen someone fanboy that hard on a pro's stream.

Tenck

6894c01e77.jpg

The throws of all throws. Set up the early game for my team so much and thought we had a chance. Turns out they hate winning ;-;

I'm the Meepo.

The Doom set is very well made but the ram head is a little bit odd and the green in the colour scheme when Doom normally has zero is also questionable.

EDIT: Actually in-game he doesn't look like he has green.

Zeth

Did this. Seems to have worked, thanks!

In other news boy that Steam beta client runs like ASSSSSSSSSSSsssssssssssssss

Nice - I have the same problem, gonna do this too.

edit: seems to have worked. God damn that test client update.

Holy SHIT the beta client is garbage? Alt-tabbed and Dota goes from 90 to 1 fps - client only taking inputs once every 10-15 seconds. Kill it with fire.

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician

When I can't decide who I want to play I just play Windrunner and if someone else picks her I leave.

Lately its Vengeful Spirit. She's just so adaptable in terms of how she plays and builds that I can fill in whatever gap is apparent in the team, at the picks or 30 minutes in

Lifestealer or Alch. Lately I've just been in freefall. Dropped 500 MMR since TI4 started, including a 9 game losing streak. It's been rough.

Acinixys

MIrana, Ember Spirit, Windrunner and Slardar

Mirana and Ember if I want to carry my useless team to Victory

Slardar if I really need a win. Got like 45 wins 11 losses with him. Heros strong yo

lol

Meanwhile at Twitch:

If I don't want to be stressed out I'll pick Lich or Jakiro. Essentially mana-free harass on both for easy lane wins, and both item independent (especially Lich) so dying isn't a big deal. Jakiro is also a decent impact hero because he shreds towers.

KingKong

If I don't want to be stressed out I'll pick Lich or Jakiro. Essentially mana-free harass on both for easy lane wins, and both item independent (especially Lich) so dying isn't a big deal. Jakiro is also a decent impact hero because he shreds towers.

Is there a bigger lane bully than Jakiro? liquid fire is such a good spell

Top Bottom