• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT6| Plz vote for Keeper of the Light Arcana

Sibylus

Banned
Survived the purge

Was inspired by this and did it myself. If you feel wronged take it up with Binder&Binder add me back and lmk who you are.\

Also Bo! I forgot to say this at the time but taking a drink of water as you advised totally helped my stomachache, so thanks for that :)
You're welcome, dude. Water makes everything more tolerable.

Razzer

Sing is the peak of entertainment. No book, movie, TV show, music or anything will compare to his Kappaness. Bow down.

Also, having wifi that barely works suuucks. Fuck Devon.

Ultimatum

Banned
the only good thing about sing's stream is watching him lose after getting a 9 min battlefury on am

now 20k more people know that he's the worst hero in the game

mr. puppy

Banned
sing's stream is entertaining b/c he doesn't look like hes masturbating in a basement on webcam like ppd/aui 2000 and i dont have to listen to gloomy depressing shit all day (zai). until merlini comes back, or dendi figures out what hes doing in life, sing is the best streamer

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
I never really cared for sing's stream but then again I don't like most dota streams. Sing is kind of just obnoxious and annoying to me, and his fake ass schtick is so old and rundown. Only dota stream I genuinely enjoy watching is arteezy. Yeah yeah, why do I not get the same above feel with arteezy? I don't know, just don't.

Anbokr and I discussed this at length. Even though the numbers are comparable to dragonclaw the pudge hook is worth way more just because of pudge's popularity. Timebreaker has seen a huge increase in value because of the upswing in void's power and popularity in recent patches, culminating with Universe just dominating with him from offlane. We expect the hero to get the nerfbat and his popularity to drop off in a huge way despite the addition of the model remake, and thus the price to drop back off.

Feel free to hold on though, over the max long term it's probably going to go up. But, my bet is that void is at the peak of both his power and popularity for at least a year, and so will be the timebreaker value.

This pretty much. I cashed out for like $152 or something. I don't see any danger in holding on to immortals like timebreaker or dragonclaw for the long run (unless the dude who bought thousands of timebreakers for $40 suddenly floods the market with them), but I just wanted the money now. A digital item for void (a hero I don't particularly like or play) is worth way way way less than the $150 I got, so I'm happy and don't want to take any risks (however minimal) even if the item climbs up to $180 or something in the future.

Void remake might spark a price increase, but at the same time a void nerf in 6.82 could result in a decline; though we'll see if he gets nerfed or not, still up in the air if he qualifies for the PL or SB treatment (aka a nerf not really rooted in competitive, but for the greater good of pubs/whining).

the only good thing about sing's stream is watching him lose after getting a 9 min battlefury on am

now 20k more people know that he's the worst hero in the game

That's not Spiritbreaker, Sven, or Broodmother!

TUSR

Banned
I never really cared for sing's stream but then again I don't like most dota streams. Sing is kind of just obnoxious and annoying to me, and his fake ass schtick is so old and rundown. Only dota stream I genuinely enjoy watching is arteezy. Yeah yeah, why do I not get the same above feel with arteezy? I don't know, just don't.

artour doesnt try as hard, its natural for him

Quesa

God I'm the fuckin worst at SF combos I can't even do cody's 2x c.jab c.strong into twirly-whirly

OT: Dota's cool I guess

ViviOggi

sing's stream is entertaining b/c he doesn't look like hes masturbating in a basement on webcam like ppd/aui 2000 and i dont have to listen to gloomy depressing shit all day (zai). until merlini comes back, or dendi figures out what hes doing in life, sing is the best streamer
Sing is actually Dota's most prolific masturbator

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Alright, I feel my little mod is "done", gold is now shared as a single pool, and items are fully shareable.

Oh, also new patch coming, the server just updated.

Mordeccai

Timbersaw, good offlaner or best offlaner?

Hero is a monster if given solo xp and an offlane he can snag last hits in. Which isn't hard, given whirling death spam.

Zeth

Anyone competing?

1407541209765.png

Mordeccai

Bahhh leave it to a fucking Tinker to beat my timbersaw win streak.

Rearm is bullshit. It needs to not affect blink dagger. If you didnt rush a BKB and tinker gets his dagon and eth blade up it's fucking GG in pubs. No coordination what so ever.

I like sing's steam for the highly entertaining and very agressive gameplay
Wish he and his little posse would shut the fuck up most of the time though instead of endlessly spouting one liners

Quesa

I like sing's steam for the highly entertaining and very agressive gameplay
Wish he and his little posse would shut the fuck up most of the time though instead of endlessly spouting one liners

Yeah his playstyle is entertaining but his sense of humor is cringe-worthy. Easily alleviated by a mute mutton, especially since he doesn't discuss tactics as much as say, Merlini does.

Also people were talking about comfort heroes earlier and Nyx is definitely that hero for me.

Gav47

Watch out Drkirby, twitch chat is gonna get you.

7XUEXIL.png

★ ★ ° ☾ ☆ ¸¸ . ...somewhere ° ☾ ° ¸. ● ¸ . ★ ° :. . • ° . * :. . ¸
.☾ . ● ¸ . ★ ° . • ○ ° ★ . * . ☾ ° ¸. ...in a parallel universe* ●
¸ ° ☾ °☆ . * ¸. ★ ★ ° . . . ☾ °☆ . * ● ¸ . ★°★ . * . . ¸. * ● ¸ .
...Kirby ° ☾ ★ °● ¸ . ★ ° :. . • ○ ° ★. ● . ° ☾ °° . * :. .
¸ . ● ¸ * . ...actually loaded

I like Sing's stream because his goal is to have the most fun and not necessarily to win, and his games aren't just marathons of ranked games where he has to carry a bunch of 4Ks to victory or else lose 25 MMR points. Surprisingly enough I think I learn more from his stream than most of the other ones, because it isn't just him constantly watching his team fail (unless he's queuing with Xcalibur)

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I DEMAND YET ANOTHER RETRY! This is clearly all Wyk's fault, if he loaded that one time this wouldn't be an issue
rage.gif

Top Bottom