• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT6| Plz vote for Keeper of the Light Arcana

Sianos

I can confirm that friends don't let friends pick Pudge, nor do they convince the captain to pick Pudge for them.

my only regret from that hilarious game was not going carry earthshaker

FACE

Banned
Sure you can. Just don't pick anything.

surprise.gif

No pick strategy coming.

inkls

All the "preserve players twitch vods" posts on reddit are really interesting. Preserving material is pretty crucial in my field of work. It'll make a good topic with peers.

kvk1

http://i.imgur.com/qx1Da9v.png[IMG][/QUOTE]

This reaction time vs. peak age bullshit is one of the funniest things to make the digital sports rounds.

I can't tell how many people actually take the concept seriously and how many are just playing along.

Hylian7

This reaction time vs. peak age bullshit is one of the funniest things to make the digital sports rounds.

I can't tell how many people actually take the concept seriously and how many are just playing along.
I always thought the same thing.

kvk1

I love F1 but their drivers are just glorified jockeys now, engineers are what win races.

As a lifelong F1 fan, I have to disagree. Aside from the sound, which is horrid, the racing is pretty wicked this year.

I mean, it ain't the 80s, but it's sure as hell not 2000-2005 sterile either.

FACE

Banned
yeah i dont recall the team, but one pro team didnt ban anything in a game and the enemy team picked all t1 picks but because they had no synergy they got stomped or something like that

It was IG vs Zenith, iceiceice was Zenith's captain iirc.

Yeah... it's more that as you get older, you get less time to dedicate to gaming. It's hard to be a full time gamer when you have to juggle family+full time job. That said, the level pro's play at isn't a level that all of us can ever play at. Basically there's no reason that after 26, Dendi stops playing at such a high level. At the same time, 99% of us will never reach his level...

So in this push heavy meta..how come no one picks TB?

Too squish?

I realize he's not in CM yet but if you play him as a pusher it seems pretty viable.

xanavi

As a lifelong F1 fan, I have to disagree. Aside from the sound, which is horrid, the racing is pretty wicked this year.

I mean, it ain't the 80s, but it's sure as hell not 2000-2005 sterile either.

It's great this season but no one is touching mercedes just like no one was touching redbull last 3 seasons, that's all I meant by that.

Acinixys

So in this push heavy meta..how come no one picks TB?

Too squish?

I realize he's not in CM yet but if you play him as a pusher it seems pretty viable.

Im pubs sure

But I think hes way to squishy to be viable in competitive

He has like 450 HP at lvl 1

That 1 stun and hes dead

kvk1

It's great this season but no one is touching mercedes just like no one was touching redbull last 3 seasons, that's all I meant by that.

Oh yeah, no disagreement there.

Fortunately the mid-pack racing is a bit better now than when Seb was dominating. The tail happy nature of the cars kind of made sure something exciting is happening somewhere at all times.

They got a little too sucked down to the ground towards the end of the V8 era.

Im pubs sure

But I think hes way to squishy to be viable in competitive

He has like 450 HP at lvl 1

That 1 stun and hes dead
Anti-Mage is about as squishy but at least he has a great escape in Blink and Spell Shield to reduce damage. TB is extremely easy to gank/kill, the only problem is identifying the real one, which isn't that hard.

Top Bottom