• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT6| Plz vote for Keeper of the Light Arcana

I didn't like Kunkka until I learned how to land a boat. Now if I could just get better at X's...

2 points in x, cast torrent right after x, then you have a 1.5sec window to get in a good spot to cast boat

It's almost impossible to miss torrent with 2 points in x

Don't get more points in x till you have at least deadalus and have a use for the base teleport x cheese or self x run in splashes

OT: it's frustrating to have a bad nature's prophet on your team, especially if they pick it in a match where the lanes will fucking suck because of it.
they don't know how to push without feeding so by the time they do come online they are totally useless

Hylian7

o7qT9XU.png

Dumb question, why does this happen?

Nvm, figured it out, thank you Bo!

FACE

Banned
Doom is such a balanced hero, I fed 8 kills early in the game and still won because I could press R and remove their one decent core from the teamfights :D

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
I really hope the end of August patch has a lot of good shit in it and isn't just Techies and the rest of the compendium goals. There ain't been a drier spell for content in this game in a long ass time if ever.

I agree. It's a competitive game though. Ain't no shame in trying to see how you stack up to the rest.

The problem is when the obsession with MMR turns you into a toxic clown who no longer gets any enjoyment from the actual act of playing the game.

Also known as 'Tinker players'.

Hylian7

Real talk: We got the best thing we could ever ask for in a patch: The custom map tools. Seriously, that was the biggest thing I wanted, more than any hero.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
All Pick is so fun. Love that Pugna pick 15 seconds after the game started that made my Skymage pick irrelevant.

Denzel

ok so been wanting to actually get back into this game but this time actually become a good player... don't know how i should go about it though ( stopped playing november 2013)

been watching 1437 sneyking singsing arteezy dendi and fear for the last few weeks just to see what the new meta is

i'm lost pls help me

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I lost every fantasy league I was in. Fuck it, I'm going to buy my own virtual trophy!

Also, why does ESL have to have that New York Lan Final on Thursday/Friday. Likely would have flew up to New York if it wasn't Thursday.

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
There is no goddamn reason to pick Drow Ranger right now. She is literally just a worse version of Viper. She fits into dedicated Aura strat I guess, but that's it

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
PL on my team abandons after 5 minutes due to "mom issues" I thought school was still out for the summer what is this crap?

Sibylus

Banned
There is no goddamn reason to pick Drow Ranger right now. She is literally just a worse version of Viper. She fits into dedicated Aura strat I guess, but that's it
As a supplementary core to a main ranged core I like her a lot, but she's a hella week solo core.

She went shadow blade. Why is it, when you're in a four stack, the remaining person is without fail a moron?
Blink or Force are far better options to be sure.

LiQuid!

Lost another game to someone abandoning a game we were winning. I really don't get why people even queue if they are going to abandon for whatever reason. Just play the shit.

Qvoth

c9 is stupid to let sing go
he's their most popular player, i don't know if he's the best player in there, but he's definitely the most popular, and that means biggest fanbase

Top Bottom