• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT6| Plz vote for Keeper of the Light Arcana

Hylian7

SK I'll grant you, maybe LD, but getting it on Lycan pre-ult is devastating. There's plenty of heroes you can obviously say, "Well after they've already used all their useful abilities Doom doesn't matter", but of course that is the case.

I wouldn't say every hero is countered by Doom, but many of them, and some harder than others. Storm Spirit is a big example of one that's countered hard by Doom.

Mohasus

Did anyone experience worse FPS in dota after installing windows 8.1? Fraps says it's still 60 but it looks noticeably less smooth.

I remember that during 8.1 beta there was a nVidia driver update especifically for W8.1, but it probably comes with the update now.

Conceptor

pokemon tcgo is the only game that requires skill

battle me

rage.gif

Pratfall

watching a league stream where the champion is saying "yup, that tasted purple!" over and over again.

6.82 can wait, volvo where is our hero with synesthesia????

Acinixys

Hey guys weve won the early game so hard!

LOL IKR IM GOING TO AFK FARM TILL ALL THEIR HEROS ARE 6 SLOTTED AND THEN ILL COME OUT THE JUNGLE SO WE CAN LOSE - My team every game

Kard8p3

My friend is getting this at the moment, apparently nothing is loading in game? He's going to verify game cache ATM, so hopefully that will fix it, if not anyone have any idea whats wrong? He says his video card is new so it shouldn't be shitting the bed.

That stuff on the right hand side is just his 2nd monitor, nothing in game.

Falk

that puzzling face
Calm down guys, I'm pretty sure he meant if you have antimage on your team you need 3 hard stuns or 3 hard pushers to compensate.

edit: I feel thankful I managed to get my post in when I did.

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
Anti-Mage is a super shitty hero right now, idk what you are complaining. Especially in this era of early push, Doomman, Chronovoidman, fucking die already time bug, aoe up your ass meta

He's only weak right now because the meta is so deathball. If you don't draft an early aggression lineup he's just frustrating

Meh I'm just annoyed that you have to draft around him since if you don't there's no early game ways to lock him down

"hey guys, lets go gank antimage"

*burst him down to 50 health'

JK BLINK

Pratfall

My opponents can draft heroes like AM all they want. Death ball is the way you win right now.

Rough night of dotes. 4 losses in a row. I think I just need to start playing tide whenever possible because he fucks me up every time.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Just pick Void.

Void every game.

Void all the time.

Chronos for days.

THE WOOOOOORLD

He's only weak right now because the meta is so deathball. If you don't draft an early aggression lineup he's just frustrating

Meh I'm just annoyed that you have to draft around him since if you don't there's no early game ways to lock him down

"hey guys, lets go gank antimage"

*burst him down to 50 health'

JK BLINK
Silence, stuns, disable man shaman, stunning frog man, void man (fourth most picked hero in the fucking game). He's super easy to bully and kill with the most popular heroes right now.

Falk

that puzzling face
Technically you'd have to work way harder to hard-counter WK ult with PA the way antimage or the other traditionally Diffusal carries do.

Top Bottom