• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT6| Plz vote for Keeper of the Light Arcana

shira

Downloading. Dem rat exterminators
cool.gif

Ketch

Woo first day back playing dota in like two weeks and I tore it up on ember. Only went 6/1/14 to our Sven's 18/2, but I won my lane and had some really great remnants.

two things I learned: static field blocks your remnants (?) and skadi ember is pretty great vs void.

fallagin

I have found that soul ring is much better on ancient appartion than I thought it would be. Lets you cast ice blast pretty much whenever it is up and lets you keep reserve mana for team fights. You can get tranqs to heal, but you could probably just build into mek for good heal instead. I was thinking that the 150 mana gain wouldnt be that great for aa, but when I think about it, it is perfect since aa can cast ice blast no matter where he is.

Acinixys

Ah

Nothing like playing some good old Mirana to break a loss streak

Hero is literally free wins

I arrowed and killed Storm mid so many times he was throwing salt everywhere in allchat

Plus my ult won us the game when we got 3 kills with it and rushed to their base to baserace vs PL + Storm

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
help im losing games with void

Unrelated Note: Guess the hero!
BIxGiTK.png

It's
Brood obviously I think most of you will get this

Finally hit 4k solo playing basically nothing but #5 support.

Ancient Apparition (aka 'Ice Ghost') is secretly OP.

Just ignore cold feet and prioritize vortex/chilling touch depending on your team composition and you're good to go. Ice blast dominates midgame team fights if you're accurate with them. Completely item independent and can be useful in pretty much any lineup.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Played sub game with my hero Bulldog.
blush.gif

We got raped but at least I didn't do the worst on my team!

TYqdJft.png

Guys I need moral support. I'm on a 3 day loss-athon, and even the games I won I got carried. Why am I feeding so hard all of a sudden? How do I cope with this ;_;?

Anyway, is sand king supposed to not even be in lane at all? Just pull/stack/clear camps, and smoke gank their mid and offlaner? I like his skillset (any blink yolonitiator is alright in my book) but I find jungling a little boring, so I'm wondering if I should pick him up.

Guys I need moral support. I'm on a 3 day loss-athon, and even the games I won I got carried. Why am I feeding so hard all of a sudden? How do I cope with this ;_;?

Anyway, is sand king supposed to not even be in lane at all? Just pull/stack/clear camps, and smoke gank the mid and safe lanes? I like his skillset (any blink yolonitiator is alright in my book) but I find jungling a little boring, so I'm wondering if I should pick him up.

The scorpion is one of the most versatile heroes in the game.

If you have the time, this video will teach you everything you need to know, although you may want to pick up blink a bit earlier than he does since in this patch crazy fights happen from about the 5 minute mark.

sephi22

I got baked and bet my Lina arcana on Johnny's Revenge winning against MvP:p.

MVP got stomped game 1. JR got stomped game 2. Game 3 was fucking legendary. A roller coaster of emotions and best game since TI3 etc. etc. But MVP won and now I'm out of an arcana.

no more 420 322 yolo bets for me

The scorpion is one of the most versatile heroes in the game.

If you have the time, this video will teach you everything you need to know, although you may want to pick up blink a bit earlier than he does since in this patch crazy fights happen from about the 5 minute mark.

Thanks! Between having no experience with DotA (1) and the 240p resolution, it's hard to make out what is happening, but I'll take it, this guy seems to know what he is talking about.

Thanks! Between having no experience with DotA (1) and the 240p resolution, it's hard to make out what is happening, but I'll take it, this guy seems to know what he is talking about.

The way 2009 approaches games at different skill levels (there are 2 matches in this vid, one at mid level matchmaking and one high level game) should be an inspiration for anyone looking to make it out of the trench. The subtitles are also really well done and easy to follow.

Grief.exe

Anyone want to play a game right now? I'll support you.

Been playing tons of Necro and Earthshaker, been moving towards the former lately.

Would love tips and advice on my play as well, as I am always looking to get better. Here is my profile

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Grief_exe/

Give me about 5 minutes to get things ready, just send a request and I will respond when I get some breakfast real quick.

almost 300k people on twitch watching cs go

dota is ded

Bury the corpse.

Top Bottom