• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT6| Plz vote for Keeper of the Light Arcana

eVWYVT9.jpg

Gods don't hover hand

If you're hover-handing that, you're probably beyond all intervention techniques.

Grief.exe

Posting on next page so I can get a game going.

Anyone want to play a game right now? I'll support you.

Been playing tons of Necro and Earthshaker, been moving towards the former lately.

Would love tips and advice on my play as well, as I am always looking to get better. Here is my profile

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Grief_exe/

Give me about 5 minutes to get things ready, just send a request and I will respond when I get some breakfast real quick.

lol team tinker actually lost? I stopped watching the i-league games because they were such one-sided stomps

Lost the laning phase pretty badly, SingSing died about 3 times in the offlane, Xcalibur had really underwhelming farm in the safelane.

Enemy team had Nature's Prophet and Morphling so once the fell behind the amount of pressure on the map was too much for them

Lotto

Burning and ROTK both announce their retirement
chansub-global-emoticon-f6c13c7fc0a5c93d-36x30.png

So many of my favorite Chinese players retiring after TI4. End of an era. LaNm, rOtk, BurNing, DD were all players I admired in the scene and it's sad to see them all go. It looks like most of them plan to stay in the scene in one way or another be it casting or coaching so at least there's that.

I'm willing to play whatever, just been having a blast with him lately. I have been really enjoying ES lately as well.

Still looking for someone to play with.
your best bet is to get into the guild and friend a bunch of active people there and in this thread

getting something going on short notice on a Sunday afternoon might not happen quickly

Lost the laning phase pretty badly, SingSing died about 3 times in the offlane, Xcalibur had really underwhelming farm in the safelane.

Enemy team had Nature's Prophet and Morphling so once the fell behind the amount of pressure on the map was too much for them

Sounds exactly like one of their "no pussy" pub games

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I'll send you an invite, say something in the NeoGAF chat channel inside the DOTA2 client.

manfestival

can someone give me tips on early game with veno? I feel like my mid and late game decisions are pretty strong but my early game is weak and I feel like I cause a lot of unnecessary stress on my teams with my early play

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
can someone give me tips on early game with veno? I feel like my mid and late game decisions are pretty strong but my early game is weak and I feel like I cause a lot of unnecessary stress on my teams with my early play
Get wards and sting with a point in gale depending on who you are landing against and how much burst or escape they have.

If you can kill someone gale them. If not harass and make landing hell with wards.

If you want to kill:

2-2-1-1 (if you expect you cannot spam autos)
1-3-1-1 (if you expect you can do a lot of autos)

If you want to push:

1-2-2-1

Be careful dropping lots of wards in the lane. It pushes the lane and/or feeds free gold to the enemy laner. Always get at least 1 early point in wards for additional vision. You're usually either going to max the passive or ward first. You need to decide with your lane mate what your objective in the lane is: fast tower or kills. That will dictate how you prioritize further levels on wards vs gale or passive.

Falk

that puzzling face
So does WR still suck? Honest question, as in is that something people are going to start to explore more?

So does WR still suck? Honest question, as in is that something people are going to start to explore more?

I think she's a bad off laner and a bad support. Looks like she works fine as a carry ever since her Ult got buffed. Meracle was outstanding.

By the way, how old is Meracle?

Pratfall

WR is my favorite hero but windrun isn't a great offlane escape and shackle is too unreliable as a good support stun so she is less flexible than I think she should be. Just my opinion, probably will be told I am dumb.

Also razor pulls me out of my losing streak. That hero is so stupid strong if you play him right.

Top Bottom