• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT6| Plz vote for Keeper of the Light Arcana

Zeth

I wanna make a meracle WR set now
surprise.gif

Please!

What does everyone think of the newest WR set? Not a fan of the huge and loud shoulders/bow. The hair is pretty.
Featherfall for life.

Kade

Does anyone have a Torchic WITH a Blazikenite they can give me because I had to start from scratch and the Mystery Gift event for it ended a long time ago.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Does anyone have a Torchic WITH a Blazikenite they can give me because I had to start from scratch and the Mystery Gift event for it ended a long time ago.

k but i want an ev and iv trained jolly swampert with a masterball for it

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
This is the Dota OT pls

No Poketrash ty

this is the dota community thread ty very much and i think i can speak on behalf of the entire dota community including urself when i say everyone is a pokemon fan and pokemon is the best game ever

but srsly tho icefrog pls nerf ice and fairies i want to see more 6 dragon teams

FACE

Banned
this is the dota community thread ty very much and i think i can speak on behalf of the entire dota community including urself when i say everyone is a pokemon fan and pokemon is the best game ever

but srsly tho icefrog pls nerf ice and fairies i want to see more 6 dragon teams

I don't like Pokemon.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Guy on the right is a bobblehead I'm convinced of this.

Top Bottom