• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT6| Plz vote for Keeper of the Light Arcana

FACE

Banned
well good cause ur not a part of the dota community; probably just some 1k mmr pokemon scrub couldn't even beat the first gym leader

OMG CHARIZARD AND TYRANITAR IN THIS DUDES LINEUP YEEAAAH

I was going to challenge you to the Pokémon equivalent of a 1v1 mid, but then I remembered I haven't played those games since Gold.

Cyndaquil >>>>

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I just played Titan for the first time in 4 months. I think I'm over the catastrophic nerfs to Astral. It's still really fun to punch dudes I guess.

Demoli

Does rocky helmet and other damage on hit mechanics apply twice? In that case I guess its time for Sharpedo @ Rocky Helmet meta.

It does yeah, but Sharpedo has Sunkern-level defences so it would prob die after a single Fake out.

Ghost types are the way to go.

Tenck

wait huh kangaskhan is in the meta WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN

Even in UU, I'm pretty sure I never saw a Kangaskhan pick.

Damn son you're late to the party. Fucking kangaskhan in every online battle I was in towards the last two months I played. Broken mega evolution.

Hylian7

The only thing I don't like about Pokemon is that building a team takes too damn long, but that is mainly breeding for IVs and EV training.

sixghost

So I read stacking ethereal blades on Meepo works well. Any reason why?

Shit loads of agility. You could pick people off like crazy with blink+eblade+5 poofs.

After a certain point it almost doesnt matter what you build on meepo. Sometimes I'll just make as many skadis as I can before the game ends. Just from glancing at his item builds and general k/d/a it looks like he split pushes more than he team fights. Maybe he just wants as much right click damage as possible, and the eblade helps deal with people who TP to defend towers.

Sianos

It does yeah, but Sharpedo has Sunkern-level defences so it would prob die after a single Fake out.

Ghost types are the way to go.

Do they usually carry a coverage Crunch or Sucker Punch? Or to be especially sneaky they could run Thief, steal their item and still deal a good chunk of damage from the super effective and double hit bonuses.

Also Garchomp has Rough Skin, Rocky Helmet Garchomp built for tank new meta?

judging by the content of the pokemon thread and the dota thread, i think we're clearly the better players

Demoli

Do they usually carry a coverage Crunch or Sucker Punch? Or to be especially sneaky they could run Thief, steal their item and still deal a good chunk of damage from the super effective and double hit bonuses.

judging by the content of the pokemon thread and the dota thread, i think we're clearly the better players

Garchomp can use Life Orb/Yache berry/Choice item and be better off than with a Rocky Helmet.

You can't run thief with Mega Kanga cause you cant replace your mega stone. Sucker is used often, but ghost types usually carry will o wisp which kinda neuters mega kanga.

I hope Icefrog nerf Mega Kanga in the next patch. Mon is clearly OP and it all started by removing the PP cost from Mega Stones.

Masuda should nerf Tinker really hard aswell. Hero is stupid shit, even before stuff like blink daggers were introduced to the game, let alone now that every other hero has one.

Garchomp can use Life Orb/Yache berry/Choice item and be better off than with a Rocky Helmet.

You can't run thief with Mega Kanga cause you can replace your mega stone. Sucker is used often, but ghost types usually carry will o wisp which kinda neuters mega kanga.

P6Wn0Tt.jpg

Tenck

Forget the 1v1 mid. Let's have a pokemon tourney. I'll run my Azumarill with belly drum and aqua tail gimmick build. You'll never see it coming.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Forget the 1v1 mid. Let's have a pokemon tourney. I'll run my Azumarill with belly drum and aqua tail gimmick build. You'll never see it coming.

no no no

milkman would kill this dead. permanently. just like he did with ihl; i still have nightmares just ask tswift

Kard8p3

Ha I've been having a nice streak in LoL right now. That team builder is the best thing ever. Makes solo-queue bearable.

First time I've played since December of last year(which I had only played for about a month, came back and was like 200 xp from lvl 10). I decided to buy Warwick cuz I had a fck ton of IP. He's a retard champion that's easy to play and super easy to win with.

I know, but I've honestly never worked with Hammer or Lua before.

I'm more of an organisation and ideas person, like how Dragonite should be Dragon Knight.

nah man make it a totally new thing with all the first 151 pokemon

and then they can be stolen and put in the all encompassing dota/lol/naurto/dbz/hon/sc/smite mega custom moba

Tenck

First time I've played since December of last year(which I had only played for about a month, came back and was like 200 xp from lvl 10). I decided to buy Warwick cuz I had a fck ton of IP. He's a retard champion that's easy to play and super easy to win with.

I was just asking for advice in the LoL thread today and they recommended Warwick for learning jungle. Guess I'll go through with that advice.

Tenck

Easy but still tedious, and IVs didn't get any easier really.

Getting the right IVs got so much easier with the friend safari. You're guaranteed two perfect IVs and if you find someone with Ditto in their safari, you're good to go. That plus destiny knot make it easy to get what you need in an hour, unlike older games where it was ridiculous.

Edit : I'll be home in like half an hour. I got you added on steam Kade so I'll message you on there if I got what you need.

sixghost

Getting the right IVs got so much easier with the friend safari. You're guaranteed two perfect IVs and if you find someone with Ditto in their safari, you're good to go. That plus destiny knot make it easy to get what you need in an hour, unlike older games where it was ridiculous.

what the fuck does any of this mean

Chris R

What is the trench you might ask?

Well ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, pull up a chair for another certified "TALE FROM THE TRENCH"

How about a Shadow Shaman leading the GPM on a team with a Midas weilding NP? It doesn't help that the Midas was picked up at 35 minutes.

How about a Broodmother with 276 tower damage all game? And the NP only has 580.

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/841546316

Fuck this game sometimes, I fucking swear. In retrospective, BM should have swapped lanes but I was too busy solo laning a KOTL against necro/bristle to see how fucking bad they were feeding sven.

Kard8p3

I was just asking for advice in the LoL thread today and they recommended Warwick for learning jungle. Guess I'll go through with that advice.

ya he's really good. I like getting blue buff so i can spam more during the first few lvls, helps you survive better than red buff IMO.

Top Bottom